Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This thread will kill your last hope

LMAO LOOK AT THIS

THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING THAT JUST BECAUSE A GUY IS WITH A GIRL DOESNT MEAN SHE FINDS HIM ATTRACTIVE OR LIKES TO FUCK HIM

And the next reply jfl, bluepiller is confused as to why foids settle down

Foids when they get chad
jfl at bluepillers saying sex isn't important when these foids are like "OMG FEELS SO GOOD CANT KEEP MY HANDS OFF HIM OMG THE ORGASMS WAAAAAAH TEEHEE3

Last edited:
LMAO LOOK AT THIS

THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING THAT JUST BECAUSE A GUY IS WITH A GIRL DOESNT MEAN SHE FINDS HIM ATTRACTIVE OR LIKES TO FUCK HIM

View attachment 373080

View attachment 373084

Foids when they get chad
jfl at bluepillers saying sex isn't important when these foids are like "OMG FEELS SO GOOD CANT KEEP MY HANDS OFF HIM OMG THE ORGASMS WAAAAAAH TEEHEE3

View attachment 373082
140+ octane genocidefuel.

Foids are disgusting creatures. I know it's normie trash, but that GOT quote about foids being heaven on eyes hell on wallet and purgatory on the soul is 100% fact.

Notice how the cuck replying finds it hilarious that they call their ex husband ugly and repulsive
They r coping hard. I still find it hard to believe there r men out there who do not kno wahmen marry for mainly resources or to fit in while providing transactional sex(if any)

They r coping hard. I still find it hard to believe there r men out there who do not kno wahmen marry for mainly resources or to fit in while providing transactional sex(if any)
They really want to believe that the betabuxxers "win" in the end. Teehee don't worry about being lonely, i lost my virginity and got married when I was 30!!

I can take all the insults and all the shitty behavior. I'm pretty zen and humorous about that. But when people talk about how good sex is... that's the very thing that rustles my jimmies.

I hope they fucking choke.
Doesn't bother me tbh, I'm numb to that. What bothers me is them turning around and telling us sex and relationships don't matter

For me it's the opposite: I can laugh at their double standards/hypocrisy because they can get pissed off if you strip off their mask, but I'm rarely able to laugh at someone being genuinely happy and satisfied unless they are doing something utterly retarded (sex is not one of those things).
Their happiness seems so unknown and out of my reality that it doesn't hurt me, it's like looking at some fantasy fiction. But I can't stand lying

Hope she gets beheaded
This,

Also, JFL Total: 135 (Incels: 38, Bluepillers: 97)

Hope all you IT & infiltrating cucks die painfully
Total: 152 (Incels: 42, Bluepillers: 110)
:lul: :lul:
F35e584

Last edited:
"Now I’m with someone I was instantly attracted to and were hitting month two and I constantly want to have sex or touch him. Omg he smells so delicious to me even when he’s stinky. Weirdest most wonderful thing ever. Even better when the attraction is absolutely mutual"

I swear that gave me fucking cancer :feelsUnreal:

LMAO LOOK AT THIS

View attachment 373080

View attachment 373084

Foids when they get chad

View attachment 373082
some of these are suifuel but some are definitely old grannies tyrone-maxxing for their 5th husband, whenever i get worked up about a reddit story i think about what the average reddit user looks like

And then people say "woman are not horny as men" and "women don't like vaginal sex, they like licking and fingering, foreplay"

The ultimate ropefuel. Defeat is all there is for ugly men. You can never satisfy her.

That’s it, goodbye.

LMAO LOOK AT THIS

View attachment 373080

View attachment 373084

Foids when they get chad

View attachment 373082
Lol. Literally ugly men bad chad good. Cheats, abuses, cant even fuck properly. Bleh, just to think about it. Chad on the other hand :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Notice how not a single foid says like "yeah he's an average joe in the face, but look what he does in the bedroom!". Attraction is just immediately there day one, which gives sure signs that none other but Chad had a hand in this.
"Now I’m with someone I was instantly attracted to and were hitting month two and I constantly want to have sex or touch him. Omg he smells so delicious to me even when he’s stinky. Weirdest most wonderful thing ever. Even better when the attraction is absolutely mutual"

I swear that gave me fucking cancer :feelsUnreal:
No foid will ever lick me all over because I'm tasty. Chad only privilege.

Last edited:
Disgusting vile dumb whores.

Repeal the 19th, let them know their place by the side of their looksmatch.

LMAO LOOK AT THIS

View attachment 373080

View attachment 373084

Foids when they get chad

View attachment 373082
Fucking brutal :feelsrope:
The ultimate ropefuel. Defeat is all there is for ugly men. You can never satisfy her.

Last edited:
IT on suicide watch

I wonder about the height of their attractive boyfriends

It's completely and unconditionally over.

IT on suicide watch

LMAO LOOK AT THIS

View attachment 373080

View attachment 373084

Foids when they get chad

View attachment 373082
giga ERfuel and Suifuel.

foids think their standards are normal and that men have even higher one's JFL :feelsrope: and their proof fot this is all taken backwards with some mental gymnastics