Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This "Thanksgiving" it is time for "Canadians" to partake in an old unorthodox tradition...

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
That's right! Any "Canadiancels" that can't ascend should go to their local forest and have sex with the local fauna in the great outdoors! There are a wide range of animals to choose from: wolves, bears, beavers, otters, moose, badgers, geese, grizzly bears, polar bears, brown bears, caribous, reindeers, deers, cougars.
D81A5581 A952 4531 A11C 6CF22A02E35D

664DE692 AC15 4FFC BB8D FB9E4146015A

CF55D059 FFA9 40A1 981F 48D89F12DE2E

CD7F855D 67E7 458F AABB 1C4C3753EC36

8DD23749 8B02 4A08 9F7F EB669210B7C0

E070265A B8D8 4295 B2D4 47A6C4B5478B

It is time for "Canadiancels" to go to their local forest before celebrating "Thanksgiving" by eating roadkill at Tim Hortons.

Last edited:
For an American, you really hate Canadians.:feelshaha:

For an American, you really hate Canadians.:feelshaha:
It's "Canadians". You gotta put the quotation marks there to show that it's not a real "country" but tries too hard to be different from us by having "Thanksgiving" early.

There should be a movie about that: The Deerfucker.

@Wizard32 is proof that "Canadians" like to get kinky with animals.

It's "Canadians". You gotta put the quotation marks there to show that it's not a real "country" but tries too hard to be different from us by having "Thanksgiving" early.
You guys didn't narrow it down to the last Thursday of November until 1863 and it was (((Abraham Lincoln))) who decided on that smack during the middle of the War of Northern Aggression.

2nd October was decided on in 1879 a short 13 years after Confederation in 1876.

Conversely, the USA took 103 years before deciding on a date and it ended up being a guy who slept with other men who decided on it.
@Wizard32 is proof that "Canadians" like to get kinky with animals.
1) humans are animals
2) still virgin so I can't know if I like sex with anyone/anything
3) even if I fucked Simba's wife and liked it, it wouldn't necessarily mean anything about Canadians in generally enjoying fucking Simba's wife

You guys didn't narrow it down to the last Thursday of November until 1863 and it was (((Abraham Lincoln))) who decided on that smack during the middle of the War of Northern Aggression.

2nd October was decided on in 1879 a short 13 years after Confederation in 1876.

Conversely, the USA took 103 years before deciding on a date and it ended up being a guy who slept with other men who decided on it.
You are an American, so you should follow our date.
1) humans are animals
2) still virgin so I can't know if I like sex with anyone/anything
3) even if I fucked Simba's wife and liked it, it wouldn't necessarily mean anything about Canadians in generally enjoying fucking Simba's wife
But admit that this is tradition in "Canada".

Last edited:
This forum literally is a zoo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back