Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Thai foid only dates foreigners

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
“If you are Thai just swipe away”

Funny how it's normal in Thailand to not date Thaicels

Attachments

• IMG_3853.jpeg
    IMG_3853.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 240
>32
Leftover woman. Dusty eggs :feelsugh:

Even in ny I see profiles just like this all the time. They're even searching in foreign countries

There king or president or whatever the fuck they have over there should sign into law, whores like that will be immediately deported.

32yo with no eggs coping as if she wouldn't get mogged by a younger foid

jbw is so legit
She said foreigners that doesn't necessarily mean white. She is just looking for anybody with a green card to a first world country.

She said foreigners that doesn't necessarily mean white. She is just looking for anybody with a green card to a first world country.
noodle prefer white is basically in every statistic tbh, honestly if u go SEA u prob ascend on first day

we wont know man unless u try, i think u can have hope its very much in realm of realism
:soy::redpill:
Let me guess I just have to buy your passport bro course for 150 dollars on your sketchy ass website first

She's old but not retired from whoring as that's a foids job for life

>32
Leftover woman. Dusty eggs :feelsugh:

Most women in SEA (young or older) that exclusively date or want a relationship with a foreigner, either are simply gold-diggers, or have been heartbroken by a few local men, and aren't attractive enough to keep a good-looking Gook man loyal and financially supported.

Very few of these foids are just wanting a Westerner purely based on their physical preference for white cock, or BBC.

It's brootal that she wrote that bit in Thai as well (I presume), so the foreigners don't even suspect this.

She should be graped in sims 4

Thaicels need to "play video games" with foreigners rather than their fellow thaicels

Se asians are subhumans

All they want is money. lololol.

I'm a foreigner, and I think she's hot.

She would date me right? :feelsclown: By "foreigner" she totally doesn't mean "White", right guys? :feelsclown:

Thai men don't have good looks or money. They see no reason to date them. Entitled hypergamous whores.