Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this test rated pajeet

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
O4U0wK

i tested it on my face and it said i was a 6/10, and now its calling Pajeet a 5/10:feelskek::feelskek:

Link to test.

I remember when someone from r/Incels used shit like that to rate St. BlackOps2cel and he got 79% (or something like that, can't remember exactly) :lul::lul::lul::lul:

ujpy9dc-png.71979
this curry from lookism is top tier. test his attractiveness tbh.

this is cope. mogs the average white guy. he is a 6 in the west
no dumbass

if that is the case why do most gl ethnics(chad tier btw) end up with white or non ethnic normie girls while normie white men end up with stacy ethnics?

personal anecdote

I know a curry chadlite who is literally with some uggo fatso who gained weight and WAS a hot girl before
if you have shitskin your rating drops 2 points
3 but you are still correct

@BlackPilledKira

It gave my face a 32% score.

I got "Wide nose" even though I just had a rhinoplasty :feelsrope:

I got "Wide nose" even though I just had a rhinoplasty :feelsrope:
I got wide nose as well. What race are you ?

IMG 20181215 125452

If not for manletism I could have easily ascended. Being so close yet so far is purest suifuel.

ujpy9dc-png.71979
this curry from lookism is top tier. test his attractiveness tbh.

That's probably you, I have never seen him. By the way, I remember a Chaddu posted on looksmax ones. He looked like Sean O'pry but with lightbrown skin, more robust bone structure and green eyes. He lived in India and complained about being an incel. They were all creaming their pants, worshipping him. It was funny to see. He looked like the slayer we all dream to be.

If not for manletism I could have easily ascended. Being so close yet so far is purest suifuel.

No, you're not just too short but you're also too ugly to pass the looks threshold in the first place. You live in curryland so "manletism" isn't even an issue for you.

That's probably you, I have never seen him. By the way, I remember a Chaddu posted on looksmax ones. He looked like Sean O'pry but with lightbrown skin, more robust bone structure and green eyes. He lived in India and complained about being an incel. They were all creaming their pants, worshipping him. It was funny to see. He looked like the slayer we all dream to be.
not me, he mogs me to hell and I look white. he is the user funsizedcurry that spams "YOU LOOK LIKE AHAAN PANDEY/SIDHATRA" in every thread

not me, he mogs me to hell and I look white. he is the user funsizedcurry that spams "YOU LOOK LIKE AHAAN PANDEY/SIDHATRA" in every thread

:lul::lul: He is that retard? I remember him. He mogs the guy he creams over. Does he have more pictures?

WTF it rated me lower than pajeet

he posted today but then removed the link

I see. I try to stay away from lookism, there's threads with posts made by different accounts, all of whom are the alt of just one user. Such autism I have never seen before and I've been using the internet since 2005. :feelskek:

No, you're not just too short but you're also too ugly to pass the looks threshold in the first place. You live in curryland so "manletism" isn't even an issue for you.
What makes you think I live in curry land. Lol I am in one of the Chaddest of Western countries getting mogged left and right. I tried the experiment with 2 other pictures. One was 75%, the other was 81% giving an average aroun 7.6/10. I am not exactly a facecel. I could have LARPed as a facecel but chose not to. Being manlet and the curry are just the two biggest draws back for me.

What makes you think I live in curry land. Lol I am in one of the Chaddest of Western countries getting mogged left and right. I tried the experiment with 2 other pictures. One was 75%, the other was 81% giving an average aroun 7.6/10. I am not exactly a facecel. I could have LARPed as a facecel but chose not to. Being manlet and the curry are just the two biggest draws back for me.

I thought you said you lived in curryland. Where do you live? I have more sympathy for you because you are honest about not being ugly (I am still a believer that only ugly people can be truecels) tbh tbh ngl ngl. Being curry is only a setback if you aren't Chaddu. I have a Chadullah friend (he's Punjabi curry; looks Afghan). I showed a picture of Zayn Malik to a friend who is in his late 30s and he says my Chadullah friend mogs Zayn Malik easily. :feelsrope: Just lol at the brutal discrepancy between my friend and me, a 2/10 truecel. I see women eyefuck him in public. :feelsrope:

I thought you said you lived in curryland. Where do you live? I have more sympathy for you because you are honest about not being ugly (I am still a believer that only ugly people can be truecels) tbh tbh ngl ngl. Being curry is only a setback if you aren't Chaddu. I have a Chadullah friend (he's Punjabi curry; looks Afghan). I showed a picture of Zayn Malik to a friend who is in his late 30s and he says my Chadullah friend mogs Zayn Malik easily. :feelsrope: Just lol at the brutal discrepancy between my friend and me, a 2/10 truecel. I see women eyefuck him in public. :feelsrope:
North Indian curries still have some hope by gymcelling if they have the frame and height. I see a lot of Chadpreets and especially Chadmindars who are tall slaying 5/10 whites. I can't disclose my location although you might have an.idea where most Chadmindars and preets are nowa a days. Yes I am not a truecel by face, so I am trying to gymcel to ascension if it works. I don't need a white foid. I will be happy with a shitskin sack of potato for a wife as long as she truly loves me.

North Indian curries still have some hope by gymcelling if they have the frame and height. I see a lot of Chadpreets and especially Chadmindars who are tall slaying 5/10 whites. I can't disclose my location although you might have an.idea where most Chadmindars and preets are nowa a days. Yes I am not a truecel by face, so I am trying to gymcel to ascension if it works. I don't need a white foid. I will be happy with a shitskin sack of potato for a wife as long as she truly loves me.

I live in Western Europe and I don't see any Chadpreets/Chadmindars (I have seen lites). My friend is a practicing Islamic so he isn't slaying, he could easily slay if he wanted to. I respect him for that. I don't have a clue where Chadpreets/Chadminders live (PM me, I won't leak it). If you have an average face then gymcelling will boost your overall rating. I have a 2/10 face so if I gymcel it won't change a thing. I'm also glad you want a wife as opposed to becoming a slayer. I hate degeneracy with a passion.

I live in Western Europe and I don't see any Chadpreets/Chadmindars (I have seen lites). My friend is a practicing Islamic so he isn't slaying, he could easily slay if he wanted to. I respect him for that. I don't have a clue where Chadpreets/Chadminders live (PM me, I won't leak it). If you have an average face then gymcelling will boost your overall rating. I have a 2/10 face so if I gymcel it won't change a thing. I'm also glad you want a wife as opposed to becoming a slayer. I hate degeneracy with a passion.
Except for some autist deathnick nobody sees marrying a white foid as win. They all know how defiled and disgusting she is. I only wanna be relieved by the thought that she won't one day disappear with Chad and all my money after divorcing me.

Except for some autist deathnick nobody sees marrying a white foid as win. They all know how defiled and disgusting she is. I only wanna be relieved by the thought that she won't one day disappear with Chad and all my money after divorcing me.

white foids hit the wall at 30, dont know why they're so overrated for other curries

white foids hit the wall at 30, dont know why they're so overrated for other curries
Because curry foids have already hit the wall twice before emerging out of the womb. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Let's be honest our girls know they can never compete with white. Then why don't they just for once use their cerebral cortex and not listen to rheir lizard brain. Not like they are getting attractive white guy. They would go for the ugly ones to just be pumped and dumped. While the giga ugly femcel tiers don't even get a seen from the text she sends white Chad. I can understand why noodlewhores go for white guys. As they are desired by white guys and the affection is receprocated. But what's with the curry and kebab foids. They know they are undesired still they will shamelessly go around Chads with drilling tongues out.

They only want white foid because they don't know how about the severity of her degeneracy. She'll say "I had 3 guys before you." which actually means "I got fucked by at least 12 guys before you, they all choked me, spat on me, throatfucked me, etc." If all of her degeneracy was filmed and shown, then most guys wouldn't want to be with that white foid.

They only want white foid because they don't know how about the severity of her degeneracy. She'll say "I had 3 guys before you." which actually means "I got fucked by at least 12 guys before you, they all choked me, spat on me, throatfucked me, etc." If all of her degeneracy was filmed and shown, then most guys wouldn't want to be with that white foid.
What she means by she had 3 guys before is she had only done it with 3 guys at a time. No more then that.

Canada ?
Brush , you don't understand how hard thing are here , I am ethnically from UP and live in Punjab , punjabies due to invasion have a lot of central asian and middle eastern DNA in them , all of them mog me. Some are even racist , they used to beat and bully me calling me a Hindu bhaiya(derogatory regional slur). Alot of em are really tall and have fair skin , it really angers me.

Last edited:
blue pilled rater