Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This Summer will be FAPFUEL for Toronto men!

Seems more like ropefuel tbh. Seeing that would make me so frustrated.

Summer is fapfuel and rope fuel simultaneously in the Jewnited States - foids running around half naked for three entire months. More rope fuel than fap fuel to be honest not gonna lie

Toronto teachers, childcare instructors, swimming teachers and camp counselors are allowed to dress like this under Kathleen Wynne's Cuntario:

Lol and most of those topless women will be ugly hags and landwhales.

Prime women don’t go naked for any normie/incel to see. They only go naked for CHAD

Prime women don’t go naked for any normie/incel to see. They only go naked for CHAD
The Toronto Stacys go naked for the youngsters at the City of Toronto swimming pools. They also fuck their students on the down low!

For some reason seeing competly naked is not arousing

High IQ

It could be allowed if there were female only swimming pools.
How arrogant that foid must be not to realize, that most men would get turned on or worse get a painful erection, how that makes it equal for both genders? Swimsuit bra is not an opression, it's neccesity to keep men sane.

Holy hell do some women have 0 self respect?

Only disgusting 40 year old bitches want to go around naked.

Young hotties don't want to do this because they already get enough attention and validation while wearing clothes.

(((Canada))) will collapse under (((Trudeau))), atleast the U.S isn't this cucked

At this rate, men should be allowed to jerk off in public.
Women are in our faces with their bodies and we aren't allowed to do anything.
In fact, we are constantly made fun of.

Would be really funny if a woman wore too revealing clothing and would end up covered in jizz

For some reason seeing competly naked is not arousing
It's interesting you say that. I used to feel that way, and still do to some extent.
I used to be unable to masturbate to a fully naked woman. I needed the aid of fetish accessories, such as heels and nylon stockings to get aroused. In fact, I used to get more aroused by watching a woman walk around in a hot dress and sexy heels than a fully naked one. This must have been due to my autistic brain, which is prone to fetishism. I've partially outgrown this, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back