Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this sucks but everything in life is a filtering system.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
from academics to schools to uni to jobs to dates/relationships and more

Black-Clover-04_18.12_2017.10.24_10.39.19.jpg

like fucking hell... our parents made a foolish choice to have us despite them coming from low socioeconomic backgrounds (giving birth to poorcels but struggling to make ends meet), them being burdened with hereditary diseases to pass on to you (aka their shitty genetics), and them being low iq, ugly, and all.

I wish my parents were killed, and I voiced that opinion to them before I ditched my family.

antinatalism 4 the win

antinatalism 4 the win
e.g. abortions, euthanasia, ..., etc. eh?

are you for that? i think heard you saying if someone, say a human or animal in pain, then its rather just ethical for them to die with no pain or die painlessly with ease? a lot of nationalists/supremacist wont be happy with that, but probably welfare for the individual has to come first, i guess.

latest

yeah and this situation even makes it worse to do good in school and work you need to be social and extroverted you have to fake your whole life basically

high iq water is wet post :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

e.g. abortions, euthanasia, ..., etc. eh?

are you for that? i think heard you saying if someone, say a human or animal in pain, then its rather just ethical for them to die with no pain or die painlessly with ease? a lot of nationalists/supremacist wont be happy with that, but probably welfare for the individual has to come first, i guess.

latest
"Antinatalism, or anti-natalism, is a philosophical position that assigns a negative value to birth. Antinatalists argue that people should refrain from procreation because it is morally bad."

Last edited:
I just wish that I get killed soon because my parents chose me to suffer. If they have killed me as an infant I didn't have to go through so much pain.

I just wish that I get killed soon because my parents chose me to suffer. If they have killed me as an infant I didn't have to go through so much pain.
too many people ergo too many parents are egotistical enough to have children

ye fuck this earth, i didnt ask to be born

I've been filtered out. I just spend the rest of my days rotting.