Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This subreddit is pure bliss

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
★★★★
regretfulparents

Foids crying over that they despise being a mom and they literally HATE/want to kill their kids.

Reading all this feels good.

Empathetic gender

Muh momma bears

Praying everything turns out even worse for them

i feel bad for their kids

Ragefuel honestly. I can empathize with those children 'cause my mom was a major cunt. I hate her and all the shitty mothers around the world. They need to be beaten to a bloody pulp.

regretfulparents

Foids crying over that they despise being a mom and they literally HATE/want to kill their kids.

Reading all this feels good.

The Chinese actually ritualistically removed kids from their mother because they knew that most new mothers are a danger to their kids.

remember when "the most empathetic gender" ran a subreddit where they openly got aroused by getting abortions?
they were openly getting aroused by and masturbating to killing fetuses.

I love it when femoids suffer. They are such stuckup, entitled cunts

all the good subs have been banned

Even smuggies

All of the foids in this subreddit had these kids when they were in their late teens. They are angry that they have to settle down and raise kids instead of continuing riding the chad cock carousel.

I'm 100% sure some of those parents will kill their kids

The Chinese actually ritualistically removed kids from their mother because they knew that most new mothers are a danger to their kids.
How many do you think have given brain damage to their kids, specially sons. I know this neighbor cunt who beat her son every fucking day. His screams were deafening. Now that bitch is scared shitless of his erratic behaviors now that he has become an adult.