Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This subhuman ape somehow managed to get a hot gf

He didnt get a wife. He got an asian.

Tall and bbc go hard.

I was actually expecting a white foid when you said hot:feelsohgod:

It’s the western culture man, they love the chimps over there and put them on a pedestal i don’t get it

They need to mix in equal portions now:

Hot? Noodle foid is not hot at all.

Inb4 pig rage :feelskek:

is that really asian or a mexican hapa

- BBC
- oofy doofy
- money

I was actually expecting a white foid when you said hot:feelsohgod:
Asian women are JDBA (just don't be asian) they will choose white guys mostly but they will gladly go for arab or indian or black as well before they fo for asian

The whole page is just a psyop propaganda to make noodles attracted to blacks

Ricecels need to get their foids under control asap

that entire instagram page is a homoerectus cope. asian woman have the most disdain for niggers out of all the races.

JBB is getting more prevalent as time passes. First, JBB becomes the rule in western society, the figure of the white men reduced to "white boy" while the black is a "bull", constantly regarded as more virile and alpha than the white male my propaganda; now, JBB spreads itself to asian countries, where asian foids (from teens to older, the same pattern as with teen white foids lusting over black men) are now prefering the bull than the white man. The propaganda of the western countries and the good, perfect reputation of the black men as bulls has spread from white foids to asian foids, so asian foids are now wanting to "taste what is like" to be with a bull, ultimately choosing the bull since a white man is less "virtous" and less "masculine" compared to the black bull. JBB rules over the nonsensical JBW myth, mix every theory with JBB and it fits well; the cuckold fantasies and reality shown in the subreddit "black world order" are real and getting more extreme, as with like the reality shown in basically every cuckold subreddit that supports black sexual supremacy, they are not "just fantasies", never were.

Last edited:
literal ape BBC slaying rice foids