Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This stupid foid made a tiktok about one of our posts

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Ochako Uraraka mogs 500,000 Tyrones
★★★★★

I think this is one of my posts I made a while back and she looks like she has no fucking soul :feelskek:

One of the comments I found on that post
Screenshot 20240621 122304 TikTok
"All incels deserve to be curb stomped" its going to be pretty hard for you faggot to curbstomp me

My honest reaction:
A0791926495b9a50360bcc356633a64c 4

Edit:I found a lot of death threats in the comments and I reported them.

Last edited:
Would love to see their faces once we kill them all

Keep triggering them bros

they won't hurt us

what they saying counts as hate speech towards a specific group of people, but normies don't see us as humans so it doesn't matter what they say about us

Every time she gets posted here, I notice how autistic she seems. Just watch the video on mute. That's how I look whenever I speak

She has that thousand cock stare

Ironic enough, all the comments calling for physical violence are made by 5'2" foidlets or weak simps, who the weakest framecel could beat the shit out of.

Guys being edgy on the internet : noooooo :soy::foidSoy:

Social decay, fatherless children, whoredom :

Yes for sure
Btw I got a jiu jitsu tournament tomorrow at world league, you need to get back into jiu jitsu and become this forum's first ever BJJ black belt so ITfags truly know whats up

Btw I got a jiu jitsu tournament tomorrow at world league, you need to get back into jiu jitsu and become this forum's first ever BJJ black belt so ITfags truly know whats up
Goodluck brocel and yeah i`m very much considering going back i reckon i could easily beat the fuck out of all IT fags currently they are weak fags :feelskek:

What belt are you i`m not sure if you ever told me

Goodluck brocel and yeah i`m very much considering going back i reckon i could easily beat the fuck out of all IT fags currently they are weak fags :feelskek:
Same and I do muay thai as well and I have 4 years of wrestling experience which makes it fun to bully the inexperienced white belts at tournaments because 99% of white belts dont have a wrestling background but my advantage will end soon this year once I get my blue belt

Same and I do muay thai as well and I have 4 years of wrestling experience which makes it fun to bully the inexperienced white belts at tournaments because 99% of white belts dont have a wrestling background but my advantage will end soon this year once I get my blue belt
Yeah wrestling skill in general is super fucking important

Yeah wrestling skill in general is super fucking important
There is a retarded rule in IBJJF where if you wrestled freestyle before you cant compete until blue belt but I just compete anyways but I just keep my mouth shut about it:feelskek:

There is a retarded rule in IBJJF where if you wrestled freestyle before you cant compete until blue belt but I just compete anyways but I just keep my mouth shut about it:feelskek:
:feelskek: Yeah That`s fucking stupid i agree yeah don`t say shit about it

i`m very much considering going back i reckon i could easily beat the fuck out of all IT fags currently they are weak fags :feelskek:
Imagine the ego boost being this forum's first ever jiu jitsu black belt but the realization its easier to get a BJJ black belt than it is to get a gf

Imagine the ego boost being this forum's first ever jiu jitsu black belt but the realization its easier to get a BJJ black belt than it is to get a gf
Fucking brutal atleast i know getting my Black belt is way more likely than a GF

We need to leak her IP (in-game) and post it here so that when she comes across it she will never return.

tfw you’re so ugly that foids’ instinctual reaction is to want to kill you.
I also realized that stupid foid took the jailtime part out of context and my entire post she made out of context which is why everyone in the comments think we are stupid

Yet again these TikTok reddit fags cherry-pick fed posts

stupid ass makeup

Yet again these TikTok reddit fags cherry-pick fed posts
Nah, I also realized they took the entire post out of context and the "Those manipulative whores should go to jail for that" out of context too which is why they think we want them in jail for existing

The only fed post was "15 year olds lowkey look better"

Which comediancel said the last comment on the video?

Based

She looks and acts like an NPC.

Would love to see their faces once we kill them all
when i am dictator i will seize all these databases and have a gestapo run through it, finding and killing people like this

when i am dictator i will seize all these databases and have a gestapo run through it, finding and killing people like this
Keep dreaming sweatie