Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This stupid foid I found on Bumble

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Ochako Uraraka mogs 500,000 Tyrones
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240618 212219 Bumble

"Looking for a tall man to manipulate me"

Even also saw on her bio

"I am trying to challenge myself to not insult men"

Now tell me again foids and men are supposed to be allies? We must begin the gender war soon!

Now if she gets abused by her tallfag boyfriend she better not be crying to the police because she literally chose for that to happen so its her fault. Next time a foid gets abused and goes to court for it, her search history and bumble profile should be showed.

Being tall means you can get away with lying and abusing your partner, naturally.

6' 7" is minimum

Being tall means you can get away with lying and abusing your partner, naturally.
It should be a law where we can show foids' bumble profile and if shit like this is shown the foid will no longer be able to report any abusive crimes in the future

Why u using bumble nigga, to chadfish?

It should be a law where we can show foids' bumble profile and if shit like this is shown the foid will no longer be able to report any abusive crimes in the future
People can get away with accidentally murdering someone during violent hardcore sex because their partners asked for it and consented to the act.

What's her height?

What's ur face rating and height?
Face: -10/10

Height: 5'11 (on Bumble)

Height IRL: 5'9 (5'10 after remeasure but its unconfirmed due to using a regular tape measure)

View attachment 1182356

"Looking for a tall man to manipulate me"

Even also saw on her bio

"I am trying to challenge myself to not insult men"

Now tell me again foids and men are supposed to be allies? We must begin the gender war soon!

Now if she gets abused by her tallfag boyfriend she better not be crying to the police because she literally chose for that to happen so its her fault. Next time a foid gets abused and goes to court for it, her search history and bumble profile should be showed.
degen

Looking for men 7'0 or taller

Face: -10/10

Height: 5'11 (on Bumble)

Height IRL: 5'9 (5'10 after remeasure but its unconfirmed due to using a regular tape measure)
post your eye area it can’t be that bad

Oh right because your not asian. One benefit of being asian is we don’t have to worry about that

Oh right because your not asian. One benefit of being asian is we don’t have to worry about that
Technically yes because I am part curry

Just a very swarthy one

Blacks yes except khoisan

who are yellow adjacent

just by female nature alone should be enough

Absolutely agree