Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This stupid bitch ruined my day!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Was coming back to home after wage slaving, but saw this stupid gook looking 4'10 bitch with her 6'3 tallfag Aryan chadpreet boyfriend. That bitch wasn't even reaching to his elbows properly and was laughing like she's in paradise or something. It incensed me so much that I shouted fuck off!!!!!! It's so sad how these filthy tallfags aren't leaving any short foid for us shortcels. I deserve that filthy 4'10 toilet not that stupid 6'3 mogger who can get much better and taller girls. I hate how low standards these stupid tallfags have :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even tiny bitches want tall men.
:feelspuke:

Even tiny bitches want tall men.
:feelspuke:
Every bitch wants tall men. Tallfags are fakecels and should be banned immediately.

Disgusting 4'10 foid height
I only settle for 6'2 stacey

Disgusting 4'10 foid height
I only settle for 6'2 stacey
I want that stupid 4'10 gook looking toilet. I am the one who's supposed to fuck her and not that stupid chadpreet

Don't worry she will create incels and the kids will bully her making her life a living hell just like ours.

Short women should be shot (in video game)
I deserve that bitch :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Was coming back to home after wage slaving, but saw this stupid gook looking 4'10 bitch with her 6'3 tallfag Aryan chadpreet boyfriend. That bitch wasn't even reaching to his elbows properly and was laughing like she's in paradise or something. It incensed me so much that I shouted fuck off!!!!!! It's so sad how these filthy tallfags aren't leaving any short foid for us shortcels. I deserve that filthy 4'10 toilet not that stupid 6'3 mogger who can get much better and taller girls. I hate how low standards these stupid tallfags have :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
tallfags are the worst many r low IQ as fuck. arent u saying you are aryan too? there r gooks in India WTF?

HOCH IQ

Over if you are not towering wonen

FUCKING FILTHY FOIDS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Just be Curry theory proven once again

If you are white passing, you could still ascend in countries like India, SEA.

tallfags are the worst many r low IQ as fuck. arent u saying you are aryan too? there r gooks in India WTF?
Yes, I am an Aryan.
Yes, there are gooks in India.

tall men who date overly short women like this should be locked in jail for being a pedo. the height difference in cases like this are unnatural and like father/daughter

tall men who date overly short women like this should be locked in jail for being a pedo. the height difference in cases like this are unnatural and like father/daughter
Yes, I am still seething. The way that bitch was laughing like a fucking pig she is:feelsugh::feelsugh:

what the fuck is an aryan chadpreet

No, they are Indian gooks.
can u show me a picture of a hot one? i think ima save up money and seamaxx over there i'm not too ugly and curry foids in america are all about rich white chad or latino chad or tyrone. but some curry whores from the real India always pay more attention to whites guys

can u show me a picture of a hot one? i think ima save up money and seamaxx over there i'm not too ugly and curry foids in america are all about rich white chad or latino chad or tyrone. but some curry whores from the real India always pay more attention to whites guys
Stay away you filthy white cockroach!!

D47D2605 3907 49BD B69D CCC464CC0ADD