Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this soyboy coping hard made me laugh ngl

Those guys are like the mascot of soys

It's cope because balding is caused by DHT and most importantly the DHT sensitivity which grows over time. This is why low T faggots and old fucks can still bald like crazy.

Higher T levels obviously mean more balding but it's not even the main culprit. Even trannies who nuke their test still experience balding.

If you didn’t tell me I could still tell that this dude was a soy fag right away. Coping hard ayyyy

Pencil neck nerd more "manlier". Jfl okay

"It's like when girls get microblading in their eyebrows... same idea"

Just a random ass part in the video. No way any man has ever said those words in that order in the history of this planet. :soy::soy::soy:

mogs me cuz white living in the west

He can be high T and look like that though. What makes you look manly is prenatal testosterone more than anything.

It's cope because balding is caused by DHT and most importantly the DHT sensitivity which grows over time. This is why low T faggots and old fucks can still bald like crazy.

Higher T levels obviously mean more balding but it's not even the main culprit. Even trannies who nuke their test still experience balding.
Yeah seriously fuck DHT non-resistant follicles. I'm on fucking dut and STILL norwooding.

:feelskek: Children in the 20th century had more test than thatfaggot

Hitlerjugend

He can be high T and look like that though. What makes you look manly is prenatal testosterone more than anything.
Nah bro idk, prenatal test may be the basis for everything (I know for a sure it does has a role in dick size) but just look at these trannies and fags taking testosterone blockers, how they start to look soyish and feminine.

Nah bro idk, prenatal test may be the basis for everything (I know for a sure it does has a role in dick size) but just look at these trannies and fags taking testosterone blockers, how they start to look soyish and feminine.
I am high T (tested twice) and I don't look over manly in terms of face. Arched eyebrows, chinlet, etc. I don't look like a faggot either though.

Anyway, you don't need to be high T for balding either, low T soyboys can get bald. Even a soyboy has much more T than a woman does.

Yeah seriously fuck DHT non-resistant follicles. I'm on fucking dut and STILL norwooding.
Meanwhile some men take roids and have no hair loss even when they're 30 or 40

Brutal. That kid in the pic SMVmogs me to oblivion.
tbh I am glad I wasnt born in time for the Chadlerjugend, they would have destroyed me and then sent me on a suicide mission in Russia :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I am high T (tested twice) and I don't look over manly in terms of face. Arched eyebrows, chinlet, etc. I don't look like a faggot either though.

Anyway, you don't need to be high T for balding either, low T soyboys can get bald. Even a soyboy has much more T than a woman does.
kinda true tho I guess but genetics play the biggest role afterall. One can gave as must testosterone as possible, if it's just floating around in his blood doesn't mean shit tbh

the same with the whole balding thing. If your hair cells aren't sensitive to test/DHT you can be high DHT asf and your hair just won't fall.

Balding isn't caused by T, it's caused by DHT. DHT is also what causes body hair growth, if you are hairy, you're 99% likely to bald cause of shit genetics. Sciencecels btfo tbh. Soyboy in the OP likely doesn't have high T because he has the frame of a 10 year old girl. Actually I remember a vid of those 4 faggots doing a blood T test, and the Asian had the highest T.

If you have non shit genetics, you will have a full head of hair despite high DHT. Look at this 55 year old man with a NW negative 2 hairline
Noel-Gallagher.jpg

Effeminate men are really fucking weird ngl. Still sad for the dude tho.

Who the fuck is Maggie?
Don't tell me that soyboy cuck is engaged with this sexy bitch
Untitled
Untitled

JFL, beyond over for him