Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This song is pure SuiFuel.

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

Banned
-

Think about it. The hypothetical women in the video, we are to assume, is singing a song to her loved one, a beautiful song about eternal loyalty. Yet the song fills every female trope. It makes me want to rope, take the blue pill, and go Elliot Rodger, all at the same time.

-The female singing the video clearly loves this opportunity to feed men blue pills, as the idea of a romantic relationship with a strong and loyal woman is propped up
-The fact that only Chad or terrible men will ever receive the kind of love the woman has for the man in the video is never discussed
-The usage of "I" allows the female singer to try and acquire attention and validation and social status
-The woman continually refers to herself as an "angel", which is associated with purity and innocence, ha what's the likelihood of that
-This contrast with the other metaphor, "with a shotgun" implies that the woman is both innocent as well as extremely loyal and willing to defend her loved one with blood and tears and effort
-The woman tries to have it both ways, portraying herself with every positive trait of both femininity and innocence as well as every positive trait of strength and grit
-The whole song is literally an ego trip for a female that exists to feed cucks bluepills and show us incels what we are never allowed to have
-The cuck fantasy of a loyal who "has your back" is fulfilled, and the idea that wives are eternally loyal is promoted
-Woman tries to pretend she is oppressed by merely having to exist, using poetic language ("If love's a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger" "If love is what you need, a soldier I will be", basically, the song is a female trying to make "loving" someone (something women never do anyway and only even get close with Chad) as comparable to fighting a fucking war, implying that she's "sacrificing" a great deal and "fighting", as in "Yeah, veteran husband, you fight in actual wars, but I suffer, too! I have to fight just to stay in love with you!", which, if you think about it, is extremely condescending.

However, there's a far more interesting thing about this song. In a piece that intends to boost a female's ego, there sure is a lot of reference to revolution. The desire the song instills in you is clear: the desire to be unconditionally loved and accepted by a woman, a woman who pursue meaning with you, always has your back, and will protect you, violently if need be, just as she protects you. However, lines like "They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for" imply that the singer was intending to pry their mind's eye into something deep, but it falls flat with the next lines, which are just repeats of previous lines and generic pop-music stuff. I think that the point of the song that the writer was grasping at but failed to fully realize in the production of this art was: There is nothing more worth fighting for than love. And you'd better know what you're fighting for when you do so, and it had better be the most important thing in life. This not only symbolizes an admission that the entire struggle of the history of man has been primarily to achieve the blue-pilled idea of "love" by a female who understands this truth and thus shows all females intrinsically understand this, but also tells US that the most important thing in life is clear:

As I explain here:
the only thing that matters is what keeps one from committing suicide. Why continue to sustain oneself? Well, what if I told you that, if we all band together, if don't go quietly into the night of LDAR, but fight for something meaningful, since we have nothing to lose, nothing better to do and nothing in our hearts but fury, would be the most logical possible option? I propose Betrev (Beta Revolution), and I propose this be done not via random incels going ER, but by having patience, consolidating, coming together, planning, waiting for the time to strike, and stockpiling resources until the time is right. We have everything, there is literally no reason to rope when we can Betrev. Let's do it. Why the hell not?

How do we actually organize? The FBI is watching us super closely? The best we can do is spread memes and blackpill knowledge

How do we actually organize? The FBI is watching us super closely? The best we can do is spread memes and blackpill knowledge
theres other ways to communicate that are harder to infiltrate ngl

Not as easily, hide your contact info/use throwaway phone no
vett people as they enter

too complicated.

Easier to rot and blackpill youngcels on the internet via memes

Love is mostly a European concept, even then it's not achievable by all, especially with the subversion put forth by the media.

Attachments

• 1580614106418.png
    1580614106418.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 14
Love is mostly a European concept, even then it's not achievable by all, especially with the subversion put forth by the media.
High IQ. Love doesn't exist at all.

Song sucks, doesn't do evoke any kind of emotion whatsoever for me. :feelsUgh:

Think about it. The hypothetical women in the video, we are to assume, is singing a song to her loved one, a beautiful song about eternal loyalty. Yet the song fills every female trope. It makes me want to rope, take the blue pill, and go Elliot Rodger, all at the same time.

-The female singing the video clearly loves this opportunity to feed men blue pills, as the idea of a romantic relationship with a strong and loyal woman is propped up
-The fact that only Chad or terrible men will ever receive the kind of love the woman has for the man in the video is never discussed
-The usage of "I" allows the female singer to try and acquire attention and validation and social status
-The woman continually refers to herself as an "angel", which is associated with purity and innocence, ha what's the likelihood of that
-This contrast with the other metaphor, "with a shotgun" implies that the woman is both innocent as well as extremely loyal and willing to defend her loved one with blood and tears and effort
-The woman tries to have it both ways, portraying herself with every positive trait of both femininity and innocence as well as every positive trait of strength and grit
-The whole song is literally an ego trip for a female that exists to feed cucks bluepills and show us incels what we are never allowed to have
-The cuck fantasy of a loyal who "has your back" is fulfilled, and the idea that wives are eternally loyal is promoted
-Woman tries to pretend she is oppressed by merely having to exist, using poetic language ("If love's a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger" "If love is what you need, a soldier I will be", basically, the song is a female trying to make "loving" someone (something women never do anyway and only even get close with Chad) as comparable to fighting a fucking war, implying that she's "sacrificing" a great deal and "fighting", as in "Yeah, veteran husband, you fight in actual wars, but I suffer, too! I have to fight just to stay in love with you!", which, if you think about it, is extremely condescending.

However, there's a far more interesting thing about this song. In a piece that intends to boost a female's ego, there sure is a lot of reference to revolution. The desire the song instills in you is clear: the desire to be unconditionally loved and accepted by a woman, a woman who pursue meaning with you, always has your back, and will protect you, violently if need be, just as she protects you. However, lines like "They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for" imply that the singer was intending to pry their mind's eye into something deep, but it falls flat with the next lines, which are just repeats of previous lines and generic pop-music stuff. I think that the point of the song that the writer was grasping at but failed to fully realize in the production of this art was: There is nothing more worth fighting for than love. And you'd better know what you're fighting for when you do so, and it had better be the most important thing in life. This not only symbolizes an admission that the entire struggle of the history of man has been primarily to achieve the blue-pilled idea of "love" by a female who understands this truth and thus shows all females intrinsically understand this, but also tells US that the most important thing in life is clear:

As I explain here:
the only thing that matters is what keeps one from committing suicide. Why continue to sustain oneself? Well, what if I told you that, if we all band together, if don't go quietly into the night of LDAR, but fight for something meaningful, since we have nothing to lose, nothing better to do and nothing in our hearts but fury, would be the most logical possible option? I propose Betrev (Beta Revolution), and I propose this be done not via random incels going ER, but by having patience, consolidating, coming together, planning, waiting for the time to strike, and stockpiling resources until the time is right. We have everything, there is literally no reason to rope when we can Betrev. Let's do it. Why the hell not?

>jewish
>proposing some furious beta revolution

The more you post the more you sound like some mossad fed trying to force a narrative that all incels are violent schoolshooters. Be warned guys.

>jewish
>proposing some furious beta revolution

The more you post the more you sound like some mossad fed trying to force a narrative that all incels are violent schoolshooters. Be warned guys.

Bruh I'm not a Joo. I'm skeptical of Jewish influence, in fact. In fact, I support deporting all Jews worldwide to Israel, then giving Israel the promised land as stated in the Torah (the small version that includes a little more than Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon minus Gaza) and putting every Jew in the world there. Hell, I support ethnostates worldwide. Your theory doesn't hold up.

lol keep coping you fucking normie fag

As I explain here:

this song just reminds me about ridiculous feminist shit and makes me feel like I lost a few brain cells I could burn while losing at videogames (way batter alternative).
Why we can't have a Betrev? because the government is watching us and you will "break your neck on stairs". "condolences, motherfucker." i'd rather kill myself that being killed by a psychopathic CIA agent. maybe you are a CIA agent trying to provoke and find out dangerous people out there. it is impossible to make a revolution. the truth is always hard, and we know this. I would really like the idea but anyway other revolutionaries will just reject me because im a shit person and i don't live in America.

Not one word N didn’t click

As I explain here:

When i see it's weeabo i dont click