Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This song is everything a man like me wants

Man, I just want a simple relationship. Cute moments and a sprinkle of romanticism. I would really be happy with one wife and I would even pat myself on the back for being faithful to her and then full of joy if she did the same for me.

Cuck or not, stupid, naive or properly manly, Idgaf anymore.

But no, this world must have been created in the exact way as not to allow such a short-film scenario to even exist.

Last edited:
WHY of all things its easier to die then to execute this bare minimum 4chan greentext fantasy? What the fuck?

Why must everything always go bad and why is everything always wrong?

Just listen to live song like a foid theory

Just listen to live song like a foid theory
And everybody wants this at some point. Foids with chad and men with their beckys and stacys and all other women.

Everyone wants to have five minutes of their life become a one page love novel moment of whatever kind, mystery, adventure, horror even.

But you can't.

You can write blueprints for skyscrapers but having a true loving moment cannot be made real. How can buildings be built but peoples desires not be fulfilled when they're easier and simpler?

The only personality traits that today matters is recklessness, becouse it can cause harm and death.

And we know very well its not like they don't matter because the species requires to posses people who are decently social and not psychopaths, liars, manipulators, murderers, cholerics and the like.

But no something in the brain had to evolve to seek out looks above everything else. Even height is less about looks and more about practicality, and every foid on this earth cares about the looks of her sexual intercourse and not about the fact her man's ankles are thinner then my wrists. Fucking skeleton looking tallfag pieces of shit.

And everybody wants this at some point. Foids with chad and men with their beckys and stacys and all other women.

Everyone wants to have five minutes of their life become a one page love novel moment of whatever kind, mystery, adventure, horror even.

But you can't.

You can write blueprints for skyscrapers but having a true loving moment cannot be made real. How can buildings be built but peoples desires not be fulfilled when they're easier and simpler?

The only personality traits that today matters is recklessness, becouse it can cause harm and death.

And we know very well its not like they don't matter because the species requires to posses people who are decently social and not psychopaths, liars, manipulators, murderers, cholerics and the like.

But no something in the brain had to evolve to seek out looks above everything else. Even height is less about looks and more about practicality, and every foid on this earth cares about the looks of her sexual intercourse and not about the fact her man's ankles are thinner then my wrists. Fucking skeleton looking tallfag pieces of shit.
There's no skyscraper for my bed