Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This slut begged every one of my friends to fuck her but me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27180
  • Start date
Deleted member 27180

Deleted member 27180

fuck it we ball
-
Gigaslut from my class was begging 4 of my friends to fuck her yesterday, all of which denied. I was waiting for her to ask me but guess what? Nothing happened and she pretended that I didn't exist.

JFL@my lyf

Brutal
i bet she could sense you had a toxic personality :foidSoy:

was she asking out normies? Sub 8 copers on suicide watch.

Jesus Christ, that's brutal if true :fuk:

I've been there.

In at least two workplaces that I know of, and nearly every gym I've patronized long-term, the local slut has fucked or behaved inappropriately towards virtually every guy in the workplace but me.

that girl sounds creepy

Approach her and say you have an 8 inch dick

my friends​

:chad::banhammer:

Good. You'll avoid HIV and other STIs.

Gigaslut from my class was begging 4 of my friends to fuck her yesterday, all of which denied. I was waiting for her to ask me but guess what? Nothing happened and she pretended that I didn't exist.

JFL@my lyf
Its because you didnt shower...

Sounds like that one girl from that retarded Netflix show Sex Education where she literally asks every guy at her school for sex

JFL@my lyf
We need more detail brocel
What did she exactly tell them?
How do your friends look like? what about her?
How old are you all?

dodged a bullet bro :feelzez::redpill:

JFL@my lyf
I would flip out if she offered my friends sex but not me, I would just take it at that point

We need more detail brocel
What did she exactly tell them?
How do your friends look like? what about her?
How old are you all?
She straight up asked them to fuck her that day, I don't remember the exact words
My friends are gl, one is a chad. She is a bit ugly tbh but has a good body and looks good with makeup on.
We all are between 22-25

Just don't be low tier normie theory

I'm truecel :incel:
Ur a low tier normie, you have normie friends but don't have looks
A trucel will either be a complete joke to everyone or a social pariah never interacting with anyone

A trucel will either be a complete joke to everyone or a social pariah never interacting with anyone

Cope. Sub 4 = Trucel.

She straight up asked them to fuck her that day, I don't remember the exact words
My friends are gl, one is a chad. She is a bit ugly tbh but has a good body and looks good with makeup on.
We all are between 22-25
you need to not hang out with these friends bro
if they mog you too much it is unbelievable suicide fuel
where you will just watch their uber low effort bbbbbbbut pick up all of the reward for doing literally nothing, UTTER SUICIDE FUEL
you will try many different things gymcel, hairstyle, showers 45 times a day, however it wont do anything, the outcome is still the same
over 7-8 and these guys literally put in no effort and pick up the majority of the sexual and social rewards.
increasing your effort will just feel so bad to live this everyday, and it have literally no effect, it cannot be described how bad it and toxic it is for your mental health, its like drinking fucking cyanide every day

escape and hang around lower tiers, you have literally nothing to gain from experiencing this

She detected that you post on .is from your craniofacial morphology

This thread makes me so sad. I'm intelligent, 5'11", and average-looking and no hot slut has ever wanted to fuck me. I don't even have friends because I'm an autistic lone wolf.
Sangry

why do you have normie friends