Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This sites rules

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
[*]Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, and mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

So basically chads are allowed to post in here, right? They just need to larp and it's ok :chad::banhammer:

I'm sure 90% of these forums are chads larping ngl :feelsLSD:
Crisick is probably @FastBananaCEO smh

So basically chads are allowed to post in here, right?
Short of every single member sending their pictures to the mods before registration to prove they are actually ugly. There's no way to prevent chads from larping as incel here, however once they are exposed they will be banned. The rule actually makes sense.

Black pilled chad larpers welcome?

What? What the hell kind of "chad" larps on an incel forum instead of opening his phone and speed dialing a random thot to fuck?

@SergeantIncel Can we get a clarification on this, please?

Short of every single member sending their pictures to the mods before registration to prove they are actually ugly. There's no way to prevent chads from larping as incel here, however once they are exposed they will be banned. The rule actually makes sense.
This tbh.

So basically chads are allowed to post in here, right? They just need to larp and it's ok :chad::banhammer:
If there was a rule against them it would still be impossible to weed out larpers

JFL NOT A SURPRISE NOBODY READ THE RULES :lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's no different than foids being able to post and no different than non-incels being prohibited.

It says they have to be indistinguishable so it doesn’t matter if it is a rule since once it is revealed they will get banned.

That does not mean you have to larp.

There are many threads you can reply to without mentioning your incel status. You can avoid threads where if you answered truthfully it would get you banned.

I agree, although it's fair to point out that the same could be said about females, even if I tend to believe it's possible to detect a female from her writing style.

I agree, although it's fair to point out that the same could be said about females, even if I tend to believe it's possible to detect a female from her writing style.
It is