Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This site would be better if we stopped being crabs in a bucket.

• Thread starter Gods Lonely Man
  • Start date
Gods Lonely Man

Gods Lonely Man

世界を食べる人
★★★
21d 23h 6m
We have a right to hate society, normies, stacies, chads and especially other "incels" who have ascended and turned their backs on us but why do we have to tell each other to LDAR or kill ourselves? I mean I understand if you are an oldercel but I really don't like you faggots telling youngcels on here to give up on life when they haven't even experienced life yet. just because things didn't work out for us doesn't mean it won't for the others. How about instead of sprouting hate on your own maybe you should use that energy to try to help them.

You guys talk about that you want this and that but you won't work together to get anything done because most of you are selfish narcissists who don't give a fuck about anybody but yourselves.

This site is one of the few places where we can come and freely express how we feel, but a big part of this site should also be supporting each other, but there are too many trolls and infiltrators who use subversive tactics to put it in our minds that we can't do better in life.

:feelsjuice: And oh yeah, keep making ridiculous threads for the sole purpose of being posted on a certain reddit sub. :feelsokman: Now you people, I really hope get brutally murdered.

Last edited:
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
58d 2h 28m
Gods Lonely Man said:
You guys talk about that you want this and that but you won't work together to get anything done because most of you are selfish narcissists who don't give a fuck about anybody but yourselves
really you think that you piece of shit why dont you go and tell this to a chad or stacy.
Gods Lonely Man said:
This site is one of the few places where we can come and freely express how we feel, but a big part of this site should also be supporting each other, but there are too many trolls and infiltrators who use subversive tactics to put it in our minds that we can't do better in life.
sewer tier post.
Gods Lonely Man said:
:feelsjuice: And oh yeah, keep making ridiculous threads for the sole purpose of being posted on a certain reddit sub. :feelsokman: Now you people, I really hope get brutally murdered.
you cunt you couldnt stop yourself from saying that.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
106d 17h 22m
Gods Lonely Man said:
I really don't like you faggots telling youngcels on here to give up on life when they haven't even experienced life yet
I say this all the time, teenagers shouldn't call themselves incel and most of them will ascend in a couple of years.

Gods Lonely Man said:
Agreed. I'd add those who dm the ITcels.

Deleted member 39273

Deleted member 39273

Self-banned
-
2d 3h 1m
i really agree with you here, when i joined most of the people commenting on my thread was trolling me and mocking me trying to get me offended.

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
48d 15h 23m
Based thread tbh :feelstrash:

Deleted member 35155

Deleted member 35155

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
21d 2h 54m
Expect the "...brutally murdered" part, thread is based.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
149d 16h 5m
I agree telling someone young 15-20 not to try and give up is fucked, what didnt work for one person might for for another, we are not clones of each others and im not talking only about sex, some guys are smart and can become someone in life, they can earn money and reputation, life quality of rich people mogs if you ask me.

Scerus

Scerus

Soldat
★★
4d 8h 33m
I consciously try to avoid saying anything which might entice someone to commit suicide, so I leave it to others to intervene when someone posts suicidefuel.

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

Captain
★★★★★
27d 12h 18m
agree but "crab bucket" is a buzzword used by soyfaggots there was no need to use it

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
89d 13h 30m
You can make normies and fefales seething by being better than them in something. Because they instantly judge you as inferior just by looking at you, being better than them in something is a huge blow to their self-esteem and makes them question their own life decisions.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
13d 20h 18m
You should have to give proof you finished puberty before being allowed to post on here tbh.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
52d 2h 42m
Misanthropy1 said:
agree but "crab bucket" is a buzzword used by soyfaggots there was no need to use it
It is indeed a troll

W

WizardofSoda

Commander
★★★★★
131d 8h 52m
One thing incels will have to learn is you can't out normie normies. Like if you become a stressed out, rushed, super competitive, non-listening normie.. then the normies just beat you because they are better versions of that being taller and better bodies.

In Game of Thrones that is what Peter Baelish learned is he tried to beat the jocks at being a knight but they just whooped him.

Its like wage cuckery there is already millions of 100 IQ average normies who are wage cucking it. And so if you become a wage cuck they just beat you.

With girls an incel can't battle as normies do to be the loudest, lowest IQ, biggest AMOG, but incels can do things like actually listen to women, and have interesting spiritual ideas.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
216d 3h 49m
Imagine using soy terminology, off yourself

Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
29d 16h 40m
Gods Lonely Man said:
why do we have to tell each other to LDAR or kill ourselves?
it's good advice, any self improvement is a bluepilled cope
Gods Lonely Man said:
I mean I understand if you are an oldercel but I really don't like you faggots telling youngcels on here to give up on life when they haven't even experienced life yet.
I'm an youngcel and I do this, there is no reason to give false hope
Gods Lonely Man said:
How about instead of sprouting hate on your own maybe you should use that energy to try to help them.
Telling them to ldar, rope or take altERnative sis all the help they need
Gods Lonely Man said:
You guys talk about that you want this and that but you won't work together to get anything done because most of you are selfish narcissists who don't give a fuck about anybody but yourselves.
If we tried working together we would be arrested foe wrongthink jfl.
Gods Lonely Man said:
that we can't do better in life.
you can not better your genes

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
58d 2h 28m
you say you are concerned about youngcels and dont consider lives of oldcels. and there are plenty threads that speak of motivational copes or ways to minimise suffering. but if a person is suffering bad wouldnt it be a more logical to say kill yourself. whats will be the difference between the bluepillers and Blackpillers if one lies and says something like, you will find someone or you are young so you would have a chance later in life.
Blackpill provides the information, one is free to do as he please, he should decide independently what is best for him.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
89d 13h 30m
gymletethnicel said:
Yeah, very true. Truth is that most incels are pieces of shit in that regard, but trust me, normies are not so different.
And they still get laid.

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
13d 56m
Gods Lonely Man said:
We have a right to hate society, normies, stacies, chads and especially other "incels" who have ascended and turned their backs on us but why do we have to tell each other to LDAR or kill ourselves? I mean I understand if you are an oldercel but I really don't like you faggots telling youngcels on here to give up on life when they haven't even experienced life yet. just because things didn't work out for us doesn't mean it won't for the others. How about instead of sprouting hate on your own maybe you should use that energy to try to help them.

I never encourage youngcels to kill themselves, you little shit.

Every dude here who is below 23 has a chance of ascention. I cringe when I see youngcels here call themselves incels.

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Deathcel
★★
4d 9h 29m
it really depends,sometimes it just isnt worth trying at all (or at least giving up on a first couple of failures)

im a youngcel saying this but i obviously dont support suicide especially suicide of incels
i wanted to die for like the past 4 years but i just realized what eternity means and it scares me to my core
even when someone of us is in pain he has to live with it, we all do

BUT this isnt some shitty motivational message im trying to send, most of us are not going to make it

we have to bear with it tho, live and cope is the answer

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 9h 0m
And just where exactly do you think you're going?

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
119d 7h 47m
Emba said:
And just where exactly do you think you're going?
He’s coming to your house Emba:feelsohh:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 9h 0m
Broly said:
He’s coming to your house Emba:feelsohh:
Good. I have a lot of chores for him

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
119d 7h 47m
Emba said:
Good. I have a lot of chores for him
I bet he’s ecstatic to help you:dafuckfeels:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 9h 0m
Broly said:
I bet he’s ecstatic to help you:dafuckfeels:
He better be dynamic,

Moeggels

Moeggels

Just a man and his will to ascend
26d 7h 53m
Great thread. Something that is very rare here nowadays. Yeah, people here are obsessed with bringing others down. I made a Tinder thread asking a simple question and people were telling me it's over... people that don't know a single thing about me. And if I went and said I got a million matches it would be "REEEEEE CHAD".

D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
39d 3h 25m
Anyone <20 should do everything they can to looksmaxx. If I started mewing earlier I might have a better maxilla.

“Crabs in a Bucket” isn’t accurate. I @itsOVER is hailed as a hero by many (free him) for what he did, I’ve never heard of people getting mad after someone ascends unless if they were a blatant fake in the first place.

W

wei#3959

Admiral
121d 19h 12m
i don't like the high iq worship here

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Major
★★
87d 16m
Gods Lonely Man said:

everything you said is true

but the problem is as I see everywhere Narcissism and self interest, which by virtue puts your interests over EVERYTHING ELSE, and makes you behave in a manner that subjugates other people and their interests and feelings below yours.
IS THE ERROR OF HUMANITY IT IS A VIRUS THAT INFECTS ALMOST EVERY HUMAN.

The crab bucket is literally a metaphor for this element of humanity the error, whenever we see others in pain, due to this narcissism we revel in others pain because its not ours. This is a fucking critical flaw, it affects every single action, every single behaviour, every move of a human.

I have tried very hard to resists and subdue this element, it is pure self gratification and edification at the cost of other people and their interests.
However a lot of people i see in real life and on this forum do not make this effort, BECAUSE THERE IS NO PERSONAL REWARD IT DOESN'T GET YOU AHEAD, IT COSTS YOU

Last edited:
Komesarj89

Komesarj89

Sickcel
★★★
8d 9h 43m
Misanthropy1 said:
It's not a soy word, it's a phrase that's been around since at least the 80's. and it's totally true. There are defeatists who would love everyone else to ldar the same way they do - even if there might be a chance others could ascend. I wish for every man in this site to get pussy. All of our lives would be greatly improved. I just think it's very unlikely to happen.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUDGE. JURY. L-S-T-E-R-D. Who me?
★★★★★
239d 13h 34m
Go to a looksmaxxing site dummy. This site has a totally different focus.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
233d 33m
If you are letting some forum stop you from doing something you already lost.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
132d 3h 58m
It does happen a little bit in here, I'm personally happy for any guy who manages to ascend.

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

Captain
★★★★★
27d 12h 18m
Komesarj89 said:
It's not a soy word, it's a phrase that's been around since at least the 80's. and it's totally true. There are defeatists who would love everyone else to ldar the same way they do - even if there might be a chance others could ascend. I wish for every man in this site to get pussy. All of our lives would be greatly improved. I just think it's very unlikely to happen.
as someone said already in this thread it's your real life decisions are influenced by what some random users say in the internet then you have as much sentience as a foid. also, currently soycucks anti-incels use that word.

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★
22d 5h 22m
The best advice:

Blackpill the teencels. Tell them to try while in high school, and perhaps also while in college. If that doesn't work, then they should LDAR or Geomaxx.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
49d 15h 54m
Get rekt nigger

S

Startheon

Major
40d 3h 28m
Every other day there is a self hating ethnic crying about how he hates himself. This place is a fucking shithole.

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★
21d 16h 31m
I tell young"cels" to GTFO and pubertymax while they can because they agemog me I wish the best for them.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
92d 16h 45m
We should only hate chads, richfags, foids, and cucks.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
86d 2h 47m
That's why teens shouldn't be allowed to post here, they will just waste their time ldaring and postmaxxing so in many cases the inceldom will be more or a self fulfilling prophecy

For us older guys though things are not as simplistic, there's really no easy way out of this and for some of us no way at all.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★★
16d 15h 56m
Tenshi said:
That's why teens shouldn't be allowed to post here, they will just waste their time ldaring and postmaxxing so in many cases the inceldom will be more or a self fulfilling prophecy

For us older guys though things are not as simplistic, there's really no easy way out of this and for some of us no way at all.
You don't think there's anything youngcels can learn from this site? If I was blackpilled in high school and actually gave a fuck about forming relationships I would've been way better off and at least have a social circle. I think this site helps youngcels put reality in context

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
86d 2h 47m
wgm24 said:
You don't think there's anything youngcels can learn from this site? If I was blackpilled in high school and actually gave a fuck about forming relationships I would've been way better off and at least have a social circle. I think this site helps youngcels put reality in context
They can and they should, I wish I knew about that stuff back then, they just shouldn't be posting here and wasting their youth, but they should be able to browse and learn a thing or two

Although I think we have a way too jaded and bitter vibe to this place that isn't very healthy for young people. Like calm down bro, it's not over for you because you didn't kiss a girl yet at 15. For the guy who's turning 40 next week? Yeah, it's pretty much over.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
132d 3h 58m
Tenshi said:
They can and they should, I wish I knew about that stuff back then, they just shouldn't be posting here and wasting their youth, but they should be able to browse and learn a thing or two

Although I think we have a way too jaded and bitter vibe to this place that isn't very healthy for young people. Like calm down bro, it's not over for you because you didn't kiss a girl yet at 15. For the guy who's turning 40 next week? Yeah, it's pretty much over.
Is it over for me yet at 19?

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
65d 21h 14m
If you're sub4, it doesn't really matter how old you are (unless you're a very late bloomer and your body is still developing in your early 20's).
And ofc, those who're under 18 shouldn't be allowed here (unless they're early bloomers who've not changed since 14-16).

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
86d 2h 47m
Ika-Sama said:
Is it over for me yet at 19?
I think there's still hope, it really depends on a few variables you will be able to evaluate better than me.

I've seen guys "ascend" even by their mid twenties, so theorically things ain't over. But they're way damn hard to fix.

Like, I am in my mid twenties and even if I find a girl willing to sleep with me, when it comes to dating most people out there "available" in my age range are basically left overs and broken. I probably won't find a decent girl by now, even if I had the looks to pull those, they're just all taken

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
132d 3h 58m
Tenshi said:
Like, I am in my mid twenties and even if I find a girl willing to sleep with me, when it comes to dating most people out there "available" in my age range are basically left overs and broken. I probably won't find a decent girl by now, even if I had the looks to pull those, they're just all taken
Why don't you date younger?

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
86d 2h 47m
Ika-Sama said:
Why don't you date younger?
If only I could jfl That'd be ideal, I hate dealing with roasties

Younger girls don't want an old ugly mofo like me when they can have pretty boy chads

Even if they like me Ive found that my age kinda turns them off, I'm still trying though but I keep the expectations low

JealousyandHatred

JealousyandHatred

Hormones dictate all human behaviour.
★★★
7d 11m
Kys
Gods Lonely Man said:
This site is one of the few places where we can come and freely express how we feel
That's why we talk shit and insult everybody
Go to reddit or 4chan if you want redpill:redpill: discussion

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8