Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This site will be pushed in such a way society will assume all ugly males by default need to be shut down.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Exactly what the media wants, they want to silence every single thing in existence that doesn't suit their agenda.

In their eyes all ugly males are criminals. If you LOOK like you have negative thoughts or speak up about the current state of society, you will be shut down despite them not knowing if you will even speak up.

Media is smart, they will use sites like this to push for more and more silence and censorship to even where if you appear to be thinking about something "misogynistic" you will be shut down.

We are reaching a level where you dont even have to speak. If you are ugly, by default you will be shut down.

Unbelievable that chit has reached this point

Pretty much, the Party’s conception is almost complete
In fact, it is even worse than 1984. In 1984 facecrime was about glipse of wrong emotions on your fave. In 2019 it is literally about your face.

In fact, it is even worse than 1984. In 1984 facecrime was about glipse of wrong emotions on your fave. In 2019 it is literally about your face.
Fact is always more grim than fiction that’s for sure

it was going to happen anyway. their may be certain circumstances accelerating it slightly, but it was going to happen anyway. the reason for it having to happen is truly disturbing and I wont even bring it up unless someone else were to...then I would discuss it...but I would never bring it up...not even here. nowhere tbh. not 4chan or anywhere ever. it's too real. whoever needs to know already knows and will probably call crazy whoever brings it up...whoever doesn't know will call whoever brings it up crazy so theirs no point to it. it's asking for trouble.

With the advent of facial recognition technology, this is a potential issue.

We already know that facial recognition software has trouble identifying ethnics; it would be no stretch to suggest that facial recognition would also be inaccurate for ugly, deformed framelets. If you're an ethnicel you get screwed over twice. Such a technology institutionalizes discrimination against the unattractive.
Fact is always more grim than fiction that’s for sure

It's a wonderful thing, because it's going to turn more and more ethnic men against the ruling power. CNN will tell you what a good little puppy you are, brown boy, as long as you stay in your place. But, if you dare challenge the supremacy of Becky Rosenstein, you will get thrown under the bus. The more than happens, the more young men will wake up to the fact that the globalist elite see them as house niggers at best. Mass surveillance and censorship is going to end up being unifying and motivating to the fight against the global elite.

L0L
I can´t fucking wait...
Unleash an Incel crusade on all Kosher agents.

It´s human nature, history is doomed to repeat itself over and over again yet humans never learn. Just look at all the previous persecutions and now it is slowly happening ot "incels", humans are so incredibly stupid and it´s such torture to watch when you like me can see everything so clearly not only how society is trying to stigmatized inceldom by calling them misogynist etc. but all the things in the world.

We could be the gentlest most cucked incels possible, but if we speak the :blackpill: truth they'd want us banned anyway. We aren't breaking any laws so the most that can happen is what's already happened. incels.me --> .is --> etc. But if you were only talking about western society then yeah that's the direction we're heading and more cels than just UK cels might have to get behind 7 proxies to stay safe

We could be the gentlest most cucked incels possible, but if we speak the :blackpill: truth they'd want us banned anyway.
Soon you wont need to speak, people will just assume from your face that you are a "misogynist" and lump you in with all sorts of groups.

Face and height crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back