Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site should be private

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
What I mean is if you don't have an account you shouldn't be able to view anything.

No one from the outside should be able to look in without registering and being approved first.

Everyone that comes here should be known by their real IP address.

No normies and nothing visible to the public which eliminates FBI etc unless they go as far as getting approved somehow.

I just dont like the fact its public. Why should it be it makes no sense we aren't zoo animals for public viewing.

Call me paranoidcel but I dont trust anyone or anything.

Anyone else agree with me on this? I think this should be taken more seriously and only real incels are allowed to see anything here.

This would create a whole lot of fakecel accounts though.

This would create a whole lot of fakecel accounts though.
Nah I disagree. Maybe a few but most people would just get rejected if it was just a big increase all of a sudden. Then it would die down after a while.

This has been asked hundreds of times and been denied hundreds of times

no. it would be boring and even more dead

The content of forums is always public, who cares. There's nothing so precious here in any case.

Will never happend

wouldn't have any meaningful effect tbh. I remember a couple weeks ago the mods fucked up and let a foid in here and she made some condescending ass thread as her first post. cucks are gonna be snooping around either way, I actually prefer them just lurking around instead of pushing them to make accounts and LARP

I remember a couple weeks ago the mods fucked up and let a foid in here and she made some condescending ass thread as her first post.

Must've missed this

Public forums probably get more traffic for revenue, right?

Plus without all the screenshotting a lot less advertising.

Must've missed this
yeah it got deleted pretty fast, can't remember a lot of details but I remember a guy commented "PM me your tiddies OP" and it was some funny shit