Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This site reached almost 3 million unique visits in May, while looksmax fell to 4.5 million

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Not bad:feelsahh:. We love to bitch on the water threads, brainrot posts, mods and other users, but despite all of that, it seems like the forum is on the up right now:feelsYall:.

Compare with looksmax:

The gender and age breakdowns are also what you'd expect:

niggas have started realizing that looksfagging doesn't work :feelskek:

24% foid visitors to this site? To any white non-landwhale foid reading this: I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my dick for the love of god help me.

Incels.is = looksfag.

The difference is that on looksfag, they are all declared fags.

It will only increase over the summer and I guess it could peak there

We got that young male demographic that all the advERtisers want to sell shit to

Thanks bredtubers

niggas have started realizing that looksfagging doesn't work :feelskek:
I wonder if they’ll be able to handle the blackpill or if we will see a bunch of redpill copers pop up

24% foid visitors to this site? To any white non-landwhale foid reading this: I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my dick for the love of god help me.
:feelskek:

Ipww
Incel pride world wide !!!!!!

>sell copium products for 2 years (this is about when looksmaxxing went viral)
>they don't work
>your customers realize this and switch to incels.is
Seriously, is there at least one looksmaxxing faggot e-celeb influencer that doesn't just post his pre- and post-puberty photos?

>sell copium products for 2 years (this is about when looksmaxxing went viral)
>they don't work
>your customers realize this and switch to incels.is
Seriously, is there at least one looksmaxxing faggot e-celeb influencer that doesn't just post his pre- and post-puberty photos?
What products did they sell ?

What products did they sell ?
Admins of looksmax.org? I don't think they sold anything, ever.
I'm talking about e-celebs associated with looksmax, they sell plenty of stuff - their bullshit courses, ashwagandha pills from reflinks and a bunch of other stuff. Funniest thing is the jaw trainer which looks like something a hooker would use to train for blowjobs :feelskek:
Thankfully they never fail to include a bullshit study done on 10 people with non-replicable results though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back