Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site needs to be more blackpilled. Stop using "NT" as a positive trait

• Thread starter FoidsDeserveCancer
  • Start date
FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
Being NT isn't positive or negative when it comes to foids since foids don't care about personality. They don't care if Chad has autism as long as he's got a nice face. People here call me autistic which yes I am but that people here should also know that that isn't even a fraction of a percentage of why I'm incel. Looks over personality. Girls don't care about awkwardness or cringe if you are good looking

Does an autist chad stand a chance?

A real Chad does not play by the same rules other people follow. When we say NT we mean it in the context of being a normie or a upper tier normie.

LMS. Consider M negligible.

The two scales that determine appeal to foids look something like this:

Status: ostracism ----------> integration -------------> ascendancy
Looks: truecel -------------> normie -------------> chad

The further you are along one scale, the more leeway you have with the other. On 1-10 for each, let's say your scores need to sum to 10.

If you are a normie you need to be NT, if you are Truecel or Chad it literally don't matters.

Also, it's different to say that having a objectivily good personality will not help you in the sexual market, that being a aspie fuck that can't communicate properly with other human will not affect you at all, again, you will need male model-tier in the face to avoid being fucked socially for that.

in the majority of the times we must approach girls, an autistic has not capacity to do it and for this at 99 % is a kv

Does an autist chad stand a chance?
This autist has a girlfriend. There are other guys on youtube that have autism and also have a girlfriend. Looks determine how good your personality is.

the people blaming not being 'NT' on not being able to get a girl need a ban

Sorry but being normal IS positive. The fact you can't see that shows how unNT you are.

Mentalcels be like: "I'm mentalcel because of my mind (e.g. behaviour, personality, way of processing social interactions)."

Mentalcels also be like: "Personality doesn't matter"

Burger King Double Quarter Pounder King IQ post.

personality doesnt matter but true autism/aspergers doesnt just affect personality. if you are borderline retarded you can be chad and wont get laid. dont believe me? foids on tinder dont even respect chad anymore.

looks are everything

then comes money and attitude

LMS. Consider M negligible.

The two scales that determine appeal to foids look something like this:

Status: ostracism ----------> integration -------------> ascendancy
Looks: truecel -------------> normie -------------> chad

The further you are along one scale, the more leeway you have with the other. On 1-10 for each, let's say your scores need to sum to 10.
This. But looks affect your ability to ascend in status too. Truecels are forced into ostracism from an early age