Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this site makes my decision

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
It be pretty cool if we could choose a member here and we choose the choices to make in his daily life. Anything the community decides he has to do. He would be like an npc we would control.

Like that black mirror episode where everyone sees through that dudes eyes and help him get laid?

This is interesting. Idk how we could do it properly

It be pretty cool if we could choose a member here and we choose the choices to make in his daily life. Anything the community decides he has to do. He would be like an npc we would control.
You wanna volunteer OP

Like that black mirror episode where everyone sees through that dudes eyes and help him get laid?

This is interesting. Idk how we could do it properly

I have already have thought up two ways

1) The forum would say what they want him to do and vote on it. The downside is it would take way too much time and you can't do things in real time

2) The person lifestreams himself and he has to follow what the chat says but you obviously risk yourself to getting doxxed

You wanna volunteer OP
Yeah. Let's make this the thread. You need to open up OP. We will try to help you accend. You can be project #1
I have already have thought up two ways

1) The forum would say what they want him to do and vote on it. The downside is it would take way too much time and you can't do things in real time

2) The person lifestreams himself and he has to follow what the chat says but you obviously risk yourself to getting doxxed
Do you volunteer? I'm down for this jdea
We will need a discord of interested users.

Interesting idea, but i bet nobody will volunteer to do it.

I'd be the lab rat. Most users know my voice we need a wel lthought out plan on how to do this if I'm gonna do it though.

I'd be the lab rat. Most users know my voice we need a wel lthought out plan on how to do this if I'm gonna do it though.
yeh needs to be coordinated and thought out well

High IQcels report in

yeh needs to be coordinated and thought out well

High IQcels report in
I'll make a deal with you. You form a well thought out plan and way we can properly do this and I'll do it.

We shall call it the truecel project

I'll make a deal with you. You form a well thought out plan and way we can properly do this and I'll do it.

We shall call it the truecel project
Aand he did It guys

I doubt this forum will come up with something that is actually doable, it probably just will be retarded suggestions that are too extreme

nigga what kind of random ass thought is this?
r/Showerthoughts

r/Showerthoughts
1517021410730.gif