Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Site Makes Me Feel Old. Real Old (57)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
This site makes me feel old. The fact that people don't believe my age indicates there are few virgins my age.
People in their teens, twenties still have hope. They go to high school, college. They can meet. They will get good jobs.
Even if I did get Brooke Shields at this age, a 15 year old still has forty more years of sex than me; but at this point, I'm lucky to get someone my age, with Darryl's kids.
Who know how much longer my sex drive will last.
What if I get sick? Cancer. Many people my age have died of cancer - and they were probably virgins. They would show up to every singles' dance, for DECADES.

If it's any consolation, in 40 years guys like you will be the norm.

well, youre old

This site makes me feel old. The fact that people don't believe my age indicates there are few virgins my age.
People in their teens, twenties still have hope. They go to high school, college. They can meet. They will get good jobs.
Even if I did get Brooke Shields at this age, a 15 year old still has forty more years of sex than me; but at this point, I'm lucky to get someone my age, with Darryl's kids.
Who know how much longer my sex drive will last.
What if I get sick? Cancer. Many people my age have died of cancer - and they were probably virgins. They would show up to every singles' dance, for DECADES.
Do you have autism? Any similar kind of thing? Mental illnesses? Those are the usual reasons for inceldom. I'm happy you've made it as an incel for almost 60 years. Heck, I'm in my 20s and think about killing myself because of it. I salute my invisible hat to you, sir.

yea well u are the oldest member that i know of

That must suck. I would hate that.

I guess since it was so different back then you would have went to mgtow instead.

I'd image that a large number of 50/60 year old's are borderline IT illiterate, another portion likely spend most of their time browsing normal fag sites; think Facebook, Instagram and various news papers. I find it hard to believe that there aren't a large number of incels at that age, given that a lot of old fags are as about of aesthetically pleasing as a desiccated dog turd.

So much for the free love movement of the late-mid 20th century. That was an extremely degenerate time in history and indeed was reserved for chads and stacies just like Tinder of today.
A little off topic I'm sorry but I'll take any opportunity I can to bash the idiot "the 60s and 70s were better for incels" copers.

you are a hero for keeping up so long

So much for the free love movement of the late-mid 20th century. That was an extremely degenerate time in history and indeed was reserved for chads and stacies just like Tinder of today.
A little off topic I'm sorry but I'll take any opportunity I can to bash the idiot "the 60s and 70s were better for incels" copers.
We lost the big war in 1945.

At least you mog this guy