Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this site is the reason im alive

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
this is the only place i can get the validation i need. i come online and ill have 2 or 3 notifications and it reminds me that im a person. no one else treats me like one

this is the only place i can get the validation i need. i come online and ill have 2 or 3 notifications and it reminds me that im a person. no one else treats me like one

Don’t let the soy boys and roasties keep you down buddyboyo

Here is an extra notification.

I also feel ecstatic every time I see that red flag when I log in. Its pathetic but its literally one of the few things I look forward to in my life. I imagine thats how it feels to have friends/gf who text you constantly. When I get a text, 100% of the time its my phone company trying to sell me shit.

I also feel ecstatic every time I see that red flag when I log in. Its pathetic but its literally one of the few things I look forward to in my life. I imagine thats how it feels to have friends/gf who text you constantly. When I get a text, 100% of the time its my phone company trying to sell me shit.
same, or its an advert for a phone game

I want to an hero when this site goes down. There's hardly anything else on the internet that's not roasty and normie infested.

same, or its an advert for a phone game
i dont care what it is i just want that moment of thinking im no pathetic

Last edited:

u like that notification bro

Your probably just another fucking chad/averagecel like 80% of the userbase

This site is like something I have in the back of my head and keep thinking of when I feel to get mad or depressed or something.
I think, "OK, even in the worst case scenario, I can still go to incels.is which is better tahn nothing."
So I often just have it run in the background and try to calm myself down, telling myself, "even if it all DOES go wrong, I can still go back shitpost at incels.is with all these other pathetic losers"

This site is like something I have in the back of my head and keep thinking of when I feel to get mad or depressed or something.
I think, "OK, even in the worst case scenario, I can still go to incels.is which is better tahn nothing."
So I often just have it run in the background and try to calm myself down, telling myself, "even if it all DOES go wrong, I can still go back shitpost at incels.is with all these other pathetic losers"
if i lost this site i would probaly rope

this world is a nasty jungle surrounded by vicious snakes but we all got each other buddyboyo <3

Hello! I think you're a cool person and I will pray to StBlackOps2Cel that you get a great lefort/bsso/genio/whatever and transcend. I will be envious, but at least it's someone who needs some good luck.

I also feel ecstatic every time I see that red flag when I log in. Its pathetic but its literally one of the few things I look forward to in my life. I imagine thats how it feels to have friends/gf who text you constantly.

Hello! I think you're a cool person and I will pray to StBlackOps2Cel that you get a great lefort/bsso/genio/whatever and transcend. I will be envious, but at least it's someone who needs some good luck.
thank you but what does transend mean in this context

It is refreshing to come to place where people mostly tell the harsh truth

hahaha same here. not the most well adjusted peer group but it will do for now.

just seems like the rest of the world got up and left me behind a lot of the time.
I'm not completely head-first into the self-depracation and and giving up on oneself entirely, but atleast im getting some interaction and validation in a way that is genuine to my situation. better than feeling lonely and cut off from the world all the time

this is the only place i can get the validation

True... This is the first time i feel like im treated like a human since im a child.

I imagine thats how it feels to have friends/gf who text you constantly.

Exactly... larping as a normie is lifefuel

Same. Its like the last resort.

It is refreshing to come to place where people mostly tell the harsh truth

Yep. My society delusions (spain is a feminist country) are too much to bear sometimes. Its so nice to read something that is not absolutely false about women or sex...

better than feeling lonely and cut off from the world all the time

Exactly. Ive felt really isolated before discovering the incel community.

Seeing how close to roping some people are does actually motivate me to want to keep trying with women where I had actually given up for a few years. I don't want to be truely suicidal again. I think the absence of hope is what took me there before so I guess hope is necessary even if it's deluded.

True... This is the first time i feel like im treated like a human since im a child.

Exactly... larping as a normie is lifefuel

Same. Its like the last resort.

Yep. My society delusions (spain is a feminist country) are too much to bear sometimes. Its so nice to read something that is not absolutely false about women or sex...

Exactly. Ive felt really isolated before discovering the incel community.

Spain is feminist? I thought they had a strong macho culture down there

Spain is feminist? I thought they had a strong macho culture down there

Nope. People think you must be mad if you mention that you are not a feminist.

feminist demonstration collapses madrid:

As a future teacher, I am obliged by law to be a feminist, or at least to appear it while I teach.
I dont know any anti-feminst collective in spain (they are probably illegal). They are allways from South America. Etc...
If you are a female, Spain is probably the best country in Europe to live in, trust me.

Seeing the Alert flags in Incels.me gives me the same feeling seeing a message notification from my first oneitis on MSN Messenger used to.

This is what mental health looks like, folks.

Lifefuel when you log out for a few hours and get 20 unread notifications

Seeing the Alert flags in Incels.me gives me the same feeling seeing a message notification from my first oneitis on MSN Messenger used to.

This is what mental health looks like, folks.

I hope you will like this.