Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is helpful.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, this site is helpful. Why? It encourages you to spread the blackpill and guess what the blackpill has done? Made me not find women as attractive as I use to and that is a good thing because I want to lose 100% lustful attraction to women but unfortunately haven’t lost 100% lustful attraction but yeah, this site is beneficial and helps.

Fuckers

The site makes me laugh cause many people here are funny af. Comedy is a good cope, on top of laughing together with people who are sharing the same struggles as me. Feels like close bonding even though I never met any of you irl.

After being blackpilled I stopped getting oneitis's, but I still want to fuck rosties.

The site makes me laugh cause many people here are funny af. Comedy is a good cope, on top of laughing together with people who are sharing the same struggles as me. Feels like close bonding even though I never met any of you irl.
Absolutely this.

Hopefully the new domain doesn’t rope itself like the last one.

For sure brocel. Some posts here have made me crack up so much. It really does help, having you guys to talk to :feelsYall:
We're already on the edges of society, our problems always blamed on ourselves, and that's hard.
If this place got taken down, I'd go back to struggling alone again.
kek at everytime I hear the ''go outside'' bullshit, they act as if I spent my whole life in a basement
True, it's fucking annoying

Last edited:
Do these people realize that staying inside is actually the best way to keep us from witnessing the blackpill first hand and avoiding worse things?
I say this as someone who during the pre-plandemic days used to go to University and the Mall (to have lunch) every day, I was reminded while being out there that I was subhuman almost everytime someone interacted (or lacked interaction) with me, and I noticed couples around where I could visibly spot hypergamy in action. Staying inside actually prevents people from going nuts or worse (going ER) because the actual world IS worse than imagination.

I only go out because I need to, but as an incel it's an experience as bad it seems because you get PROOF that everything we sperg out and whine all day here is fucking true and in fact worse than we imagined.

Last edited:
Not only that. This site is the last remaining outlet for some of us. If it was gone we'd truly be isolated. And if IT is in the business of reducing "radicalisation", they should know that the best way to radlicalise someone is to isolate them. If people are not able to vent they'd go nuts from all the bottled up hatred and frustration inside of them. Moreover, I don't think that most of us here are basement dwelling neckbeards. I go out twice a week to help out my grandma with groceries, and I used to routinely go to the public library before this covid shit hit. The notion that incels don't go out is absurd. We don't go to social events, yeah. But that's cuz we're not invited, nor welcomed due to our looks. Plus, if this site gets shut down we will immigrate to some other place, and guess what? The new place will inevitably attract some fucked up people who aren't incels which will only create more radicalisation. That would defeat the entire "I just want to help" narrative of IT. Wouldn't it? I can't imagine how isolating someone and forcing them to live in solitary confinement is helpful. These people are sadists. Yet they have the audacity to call us murderers. JFL.

It surely does and I know that some of the people here are fakecels but there's definitely some trucels like me here and that makes me feel not alone.

Like the topic title says, this site is helpful. Why? It encourages you to spread the blackpill and guess what the blackpill has done? Made me not find women as attractive as I use to and that is a good thing because I want to lose 100% lustful attraction to women but unfortunately haven’t lost 100% lustful attraction but yeah, this site is beneficial and helps.
Don't worry yoshiscaliecel you will lose it in due time maybe.
This tbh

Not only that. This site is the last remaining outlet for some of us. If it was gone we'd truly be isolated. And if IT is in the business of reducing "radicalisation", they should know that the best way to radlicalise someone is to isolate them. If people are not able to vent they'd go nuts from all the bottled up hatred and frustration inside of them. Moreover, I don't think that most of us here are basement dwelling neckbeards. I go out twice a week to help out my grandma with groceries, and I used to routinely go to the public library before this covid shit hit. The notion that incels don't go out is absurd. We don't go to social events, yeah. But that's cuz we're not invited, nor welcomed due to our looks. Plus, if this site gets shut down we will immigrate to some other place, and guess what? The new place will inevitably attract some fucked up people who aren't incels which will only create more radicalisation. That would defeat the entire "I just want to help" narrative of IT. Wouldn't it? I can't imagine how isolating someone and forcing them to live in solitary confinement is helpful. These people are sadists. Yet they have the audacity to call us murderers. JFL.
Tesla iq

This site is awesome because I feel like I actually belong somewhere for once in my life.

>Implying that I don’t already go outside and try my best to interact witn various sorts of people.

It’s just that i’m ugly and severely mentally ill, so people (especially women) don’t and never will accept me. Being ugly gets you nowhere.

Also, I really hate the smug and pseudo-intellectual attitude that redditors tend to show in their posts. They think that they are sooo smart and factual. Fucking faggots. I really dislike the way that they act online.

I relate to the people here on this website more than I ever will to people in real life. I was unironically so happen when I discovered this website.

This is true, some of the posts I've seen here have made me crack up so hard and I think about the laughs I have here a lot. Discovering this place has been a good thing.

This site is awesome because I feel like I actually belong somewhere for once in my life.
This and it only allows incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back