Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this site is gold

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Not gonna click tbh. I'm not well enough to see some rage and suifuel.

Translation= dumb cunt just wants to be choked and mentally abused by Chad like all the others.

For all of her high minded "sounding" bullshit thats what it always boils down to.

Translation= dumb cunt just wants to be choked and mentally abused by Chad like all the others.

For all of her high minded "sounding" bullshit thats what it always boils down to.

buying her flowers is actually worse than beating her to pulp i guess

women

I'm a bad guy

Here's the biggest take from this Mytake for guys: do not worship or revolve your life around chasing women because it's a mental battle and especially if you are not tall and good-looking. There are plenty of other things that you should do to invest your time.

and the author replied "agreed!"

>if you want to make money quit your job

These bluepillers are so moronic.

women dont want to be loved only dominated

The comments are quite based ngl

View attachment 292453

>if you want to make money quit your job

These bluepillers are so moronic.
Probably written by some late 30s blue pilled rich simp who was randomly approached by some roastie looking to settle down. This is what he mean by that "don't try, it will eventually happen" bullshit. God these simps are so delusional.

1. He's boring and never found himself.

Women see unattractive men as clowns who have to entertain them

2. They get post-relationship depression and frustration.

Women don't see unattractive men as a serious relationship, just a temporary solution, probably to their lack of money

3. Stereotypical gifts

The cuckold buy her flowers and chocolate to keep her around, but that is not enough, she still sees the cuck as worthless.

4. Deep down they're worse than the bad guys.

The bad looks failo, everyone will judge you as evil, egotist, worthless... if your appearance is bad

5. Obsessed and jealous

Like I already said, cucks are just a temporary solution for a temporary problem, women even feel annoyed when the cuck does not like her seeing other guys

women
Funny how she claims that nice guys buy her gifts and are "boring" and then say they are actually worse than the bad guys

Last edited:
Women see unattractive men as clowns who have to entertain them

Women don't see unattractive men as a serious relationship, just a temporary solution, probably to their lack of money

The cuckold buy her flowers and chocolate to keep her around, but that is not enough, she still sees the cuck as worthless.

The bad looks failo, everyone will judge you as evil, egotist, worthless... if your appearance is bad

Like I already said, cucks are just a temporary solution for a temporary problem, women even feel annoyed when the cuck does not like her seeing other guys

Funny how she claims that nice guys buy her gifts and are "boring" and then say they are actually worse than the bad guys

women

Damn I miss the days when you could bring your wife flowers everyday and live happily ever after.

Nah just fkin with you, the only thing they care about are looks, all else is second and makes up for not having it.
You'll get cucked no matter though.