Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is full of too much negativity

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say that I haven't been overly negative myself - I have, but I think we should all stop seeing life so negatively. Yes, our situation objectively sucks but I think it's better if we actually did something about it rather than simply rot our days away. No one is going to come save you from your inceldom, and society is not going to change until many decades into future.
I get that this site is one big cope for many but even if we have a 1% chance of success we should at least try and make the best out of our situation.
Try to safe up money for surgery or move to another country, idk, anything. We have to do something. Almost everyone here tends to think everything is set in stone, but it isn't. You can do shit you would've never thought possible. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "No one remembers the people who told President Kennedy not to go to the moon."

This won't end well

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say that I haven't been overly negative myself - I have, but I think we should all stop seeing life so negatively. Yes, our situation objectively sucks but I think it's better if we actually did something about it rather than simply rot our days away. No one is going to come save you from your inceldom, and society is not going to change until many decades into future.
I get that this site is one big cope for many but even if we have a 1% chance of success we should at least try and make the best out of our situation.
Try to safe up money for surgery or move to another country, idk, anything. We have to do something. Almost everyone here tends to think everything is set in stone, but it isn't. You can do shit you would've never thought possible. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "No one remembers the people who told President Kennedy not to go to the moon."
I like this post

Based and realitypilled

True. Many here ended their lives (@Gengar for example).

I agree. It's sort of a weird loop where we dump all our negativity, vent by sharing our sorrows and suffering and seeing and discussing about other people's suffering. But at the same time, all that negativity we're dumping ends up looping back and making us even more miserable, making us focus on the negative shit too much.

I would get surgeries, but I'm too young for getting one, I will have to wait 4 years to ascend, Postmaxxing is the only option

LegitimateHighlevelBronco-small.gif

Just pretend life is rainbows and unicorns and we can all be happy.

Gayest shit I've ever read. it's over for me and I'm not gonna keep trying till I'm 70.

I mean it’s pretty hard to be positive as an incel

I agree. It's sort of a weird loop where we dump all our negativity, vent by sharing our sorrows and suffering and seeing and discussing about other people's suffering. But at the same time, all that negativity we're dumping ends up looping back and making us even more miserable, making us focus on the negative shit too much.
I just stay out of the depressing threads and concentrate on the friendposting.
I heard enough of the blackpill, its just repetitive and boring at this point. But I still enjoy a good laugh at something incel or looks related.

Since we can't attain relationships, acceptance and validation, we lose our motivation to keep our health and pursue money. After all, the end goal of money, exercise, career and health is procreation. Without the promise of procreation and family, life becomes meaningless.

Just go to night club and get your dick grinded on by foids tbh

Sewers is happy but yea I agree

I am not negative

Instead of encouraging each other people here just like to bring others down.

Good advice: "You're short? How about you wear some lifts and get tighter fitting clothing? Bulk up so you can look bigger. Make money and save up for LL surgery like your life depended on it. Maybe move to another country where people are shorter."

Advice here: "it's ovER

you do understand that saying 'save up for surgery or so you can move country' is kinda negative in and of itself right?

basically you're unlovable as you are and nobody around you wants you. anyways most of us were already negative before joining this site, so who cares

you do understand that saying 'save up for surgery or so you can move country' is kinda negative in and of itself right?

basically you're unlovable as you are and nobody around you wants you. anyways most of us were already negative before joining this site, so who cares

Ppl should only pursue surgery if something really bothers them. Surgery can definitely raise your self-esteem. It's not negative it's realism.

All we do is cope and pretending to be positive is cucked.

it's not like w'ere bullying each other
the "negative" threads are just reality
and we talk about copes a lott that's the positive for us in the world

Ideally there should be a support sub-community in this is forum where we form some sort of support structure for each other.

I think normies call it being friends or something.

Yes, just because we're incels doesn't mean we have to be miserable. We'll never be loved by women, but there are other things in life we can enjoy.

I can understand not wanting to always be negative, but so much bad shit happens (especially to incels) that being positive just seems like being naïve and ignorant.

The nature of our situation is objectively negative, we’re hardwired to be really upset over this shit

I would get surgeries, but I'm too young for getting one, I will have to wait 4 years to ascend, Postmaxxing is the only option
Anything above 18 yo is fine for facial surgery, don't let a surgeon/doctor/physiatrist convince you otherwise.

Don't waste your time like I did. You need to spend your youth looksmaxxed

Anything above 18 yo is fine for facial surgery, don't let a surgeon/doctor/physiatrist convince you otherwise.

Don't waste your time like I did. You need to spend your youth looksmaxxed
I have 15, and I only can do surgery with 19 (thinking of genioplasty + jaw advancement). And I'm looksmaxxing since last year

I have 15, and I only can do surgery with 19 (thinking of genioplasty + jaw advancement). And I'm looksmaxxing since last year
15 and you're on an incel forum, hmm ok.
Anyway, like I said 18 is old enough for general anesthetic which you'll need for jaw surgery. I foolishly let others convince me to wait, now I'm 28 and I'll never have a looksmaxxed youth

Please Jesus purge teenagers from this forum by giving them girlfriends the first time they talk to a girl.

Please Jesus purge teenagers from this forum by giving them girlfriends the first time they talk to a girl.
KHHV at 15 isn't enough to know that I'm incel?

Just liberate your inner power, bro!!! :bluepill::bluepill::soy:

Everything IS set from the beginning. Even if it is not rigorously, there is like no difference.

Never had a female friend, KHHV and face is below average, how is this isn't enough?
Face below average might qualify you, depending on height. I'm not saying you're definitely not incel, but just that being khhv in hs doesn't automatically make you one. You can still grow, you can maybe improve your face with mewing too.

how many times do you think I've tried? I'm constantly looksmaxxing and ioiing a bunch of foids irl(when not on corona cuck time). there's nothing to be positive about.

I agree, incels should at least strive to be friendly towards one another. A significant part of an incel's dissatisfaction stems from not only sexlessness, but being treated unfairly due to one's ugliness or short stature. Maybe this wasn't fully relevant to the OP.
I am not negative
I appreciate it.

KHHV at 15 isn't enough to know that I'm incel?
The average age for losing virginity for males is higher than 15. Pretty much 100% of my peers were virgins at 15, almost none were at 22. You shouldn't be so eager to rot with us lifers. How many girls have you been rejected by face to face so far?

You can leave at any time. No one is forcing you to stay here.

The average age for losing virginity for males is higher than 15. Pretty much 100% of my peers were virgins at 15, almost none were at 22. You shouldn't be so eager to rot with us lifers. How many girls have you been rejected by face to face so far?
I never approached a girl irl tbh, I’m too high inhib, but this don’t mean nothing, chad can still get laid without approaching, and I have a below average face. And my main problem is not being sexless virgin, it’s being kissless virgin.

Kissless virgin after middle school = Almost over

Last edited:
"You just gotta stay positive bro" :soy: :bluepill:

Is that confirmed? Or did he just drop off the radar
He made a thread saying that he cut his neck.
Later, the thread was deleted and he never posted anything after that.

Try to safe up money for surgery or move to another country, idk, anything.

I'm not going to do shit because what I want is simple (see my signature), it's just not up to me, and I'm not going to flee to another country because first it's expensive and risky to do so, second if everyone was doing that there would inevitably be a time when there would be nowhere to flee to.

Just find money for your surgeries out of nowhere bro !! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Realisticly I can never save enough money with minimum wage here, and uni will take literally 6 years.

Anyhow I am not intended to money/studymaxx rn, being incel is taking too much toll on my mental state.