Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is full of people who will escape inceldom and people who won't

ThiccQueen

ThiccQueen

Banned
-
That's the big rift I see on this site.

I get the frustration of those that are alright looking but struggle at getting sex. These posters will usually make posts that are jealousy posts of people we deem chad (which is 0.5% of men). These people are also probably not going to settle for sub 4 women and will even make remarks on their appearance. I hate this because that is exactly how normies make fun of truecels (for their looks) and it makes incels look like hypocrites. These incels also likely have frienda and a social circle. That is likely how they will escape.

Truecels are people who are plain ugly, even normies will admitt that its over for people of truecel looks. Truecels are also less likely to accept the aforementioned as incels.

its over for us regardless, and yeah im sick of fakecels too, but hopefully they will get weeded out soon.

Yeah the ones who will escape will also come back to post on inceltears saying "i was incel but then i fixed my personality and got a gf" despite not realizing they were never ugly.
Thats the main reason i hate fakecels

Can you read my future? Will I ever escape inceldom? :'(

i will never escape, but i think i have a brain tumour as we speak, so maybe death will get me

i just watched brother bear scenes and got teary eyed

my mental health is obliterated

ALL of us will escape it, the question is, will it be while we're alive?

The only way to escape inceldom is to rope

takurak said:
The only way to escape inceldom is to rope

LOL. The only escape for truecels is to rope. Stop LARPing as an incel you chadlite lookism faggot. We’ve all seen your bragging posts and you were already banned permanently for being a troll. Such a shame that you managed to convince the mods to unban you. Don’t worry though, I know you’ll slip up again.

never had friends, never touched a girl/virgin, no job and ugly and nearly 22.

Do i qualify as truecel.

Its fucking over for me

Inshallah I will ascend the halal way

I have a sense of honor so Im going to graciously asked to be banned if I ever escape. Im a locationcel I suspect so the torture is even worse for me because I cant fully say its over. Im trapped between both worlds.

I have no standards yet I still am a kissless virgin

The ones with the higher chance of escaping are:

young
tall
white

fred_herbert said:
young
tall
white

I'll be the living proof that you're wrong.

Deep as fuck, OP. When's the next novel coming out?

fred_herbert said:

young
tall
white

There’s a lot of them here. Either they’ll ascend or they’ll continue wasting their years here shitposting and roleplaying as incels and rotting amongst the truecels that are left (if any at all).

The ones who are truly fucked beyond any hope are:

mega ethnics
mega manlets
mega dicklets

Thing is, if u posses certain characteristics (white + tall for e.g.) you can date ugly girls, but if you are one of the 3 above not even ugly girls will date you. Point being some incels have options, albeit not very interesting ones, while others have NO OPTIONS. No girl will ever date an ethnic manlet framecel, no matter how ugly she herself is.

this place is full of white volcels wasting their potential sitting at a computer screen while they could be out easily slaying hot ethnic girls.

Krispinwah said:
this place is full of white volcels wasting their potential sitting at a computer screen while they could be out easily slaying hot ethnic girls.

Your avatar is suifuel if real

Just fucking lol @ not being white

fred_herbert said:
mega dicklets

reporting in

all-wings-report-in-red-5-standing-by.jpg

Enigmatic said:
Your avatar is suifuel if real

Just fucking lol @ not being white

every time i make a post and see my pic it makes me want to rope  :'(  :'(  :'(