Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This site is being infiltrated

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
New users keep joining saying they're going to go ER and describing what date and details on how they're going to do it. There's likely some redditor retard vigilantes trying to get it taken down by fedposting as much as possible.

The Jews want more incel men. So i would think this site is safe :feelsjuice:

Go er tbhngl (will do tomorrow)

Cockroach pest.

It's probably some dumb normies teen who have time off in the summer trying to either make screenshots to share or get others to say they're going to go ER.

Glowies love disadvantaged young men ER, so many justifications and regulations and political possibilities

Wait, are there infiltrators on the .is? :shock:
You mean that it's not an inkwel-only forum? :worryfeels:

New users keep joining saying they're going to go ER and describing what date and details on how they're going to do it. There's likely some redditor retard vigilantes trying to get it taken down by fedposting as much as possible.
I'm thinking this as well.

I would say it's trolls but feds are awful at infiltrating.

Yes of course they do. But they also want to groom incels to commit murders/atrocities with guns, so it makes people afraid and makes them more open to the idea of disarming civilians and giving all their guns to "the state". Don't fall for their bait!

Last edited:
Yes of course they do. But they also want to groom incels to commit murders/atrocities with guns, so it makes people afraid and makes them more open to the idea of disarming civilians and giving all their guns to "the state". Don't fall for their bait!
They don't need to groom us. Remember that most incel shooters didn't even had an .is account

WE MUST RETREAT TO THE BUNKAH, COMRADES

I am currently going ER. I am in the middle of beheading a stacey

They don't need to groom us. Remember that most incel shooters didn't even had an .is account
Was there even a single one who did?

This Shit has been happening since the Early days of the forum, Glowies, Trolls, and other undesirables find their way through and post Rubbish. it is nothing new.
This will probably keep happening as long as we still stand.

Was there even a single one who did?
There were some guys that made threats here and got FBI'd

and the Texas shooter copied many posts from here, but I don't think he had an account