Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News This site is banned in Turkey now

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I thought Turkey was based, rip the kebabcels need to use vpn now

Turdroaches are not based, they are a third world shithole.
But i´d take some turd gypsie concubines to fuck ngl

i don't like turkey

Is it banned in chicken too? (lmfao)

Over for roachcels

No wonder knajjd hasn't been active

Now I'm wondering if there are any banned sites in the US as I can't think of a site I can't open from this place.
At least to all the places I go to.

When death and gore sites are perfectly fine, I would assume everywhere is fine for this place.

So, all the shit coming out of Turkey being a patriarchal traditional Muslim nation against western global-homo is bullshit then, say it isn't so. What a bunch of faggots, so much for the new Turkish Caliphate.

Gay nigger sodomite turk roaches, as bad as kikes

So, all the shit coming out of Turkey being a patriarchal traditional Muslim nation against western global-homo is bullshit then, say it isn't so. What a bunch of faggots, so much for the new Turkish Caliphate.
It might be cuz of young men are realizing the truth and it might and will damage its family values in the future, either you are blue piled successful or black and depressed

Time to restore the Ottoman Empire

turks are extremely rude so I am fine with this tbh

Screenshot from 2021 04 05 02 47 26

Still available for ricecels.

I was just about to ask this. It seems a lot of forums are allowed but I rarely ever see users from China on the internet. Maybe individual ISPs are even more restrictive?
Well, the situation is not nearly as bad in China as you might think.
First they don't have feminism and hypergamy there and second the government has acknowledged the problem and is taking care of it.

is true that tiktok is banned in turkey as well?

I wouldnt be surprised if this site shuts down in Amerilard country as well. Its bound to happen eventually with the Orwellian government in power.

The Turks have been MOGGED

Well, the Jews want that other shit to spread since it helps their agenda. The Blackpill doesn't. These days everything is controlled by the Kikes. Your food, your clothes, and soon your beliefs. Patriotic Westerners, Arabs and Asians in their homelands are the last resistance. Others have already sold their soul to the Kikes.

Well, the Jews want that other shit to spread since it helps their agenda. The Blackpill doesn't. These days everything is controlled by the Kikes. Your food, your clothes, and soon your beliefs. Patriotic Westerners, Arabs and Asians in their homelands are the last resistance. Others have already sold their soul to the Kikes.
This.^^^