Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is addictive NGL

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Not as addictive as looksmax.org but still addictive

I get bored of this website after an hour of browsing it.

I get bored of this website after an hour of browsing it.
Some days I am almost never off it. Other days I can't be bothered because I feel so bad. Most days I am on later at night or have a little browse before I sleep.

Some days I am almost never off it. Other days I can't be bothered because I feel so bad. Most days I am on later at night or have a little browse before I sleep.

looksmax.org is much more addictive but i had to leave because i shit you not i spent nearly every single of every hour on that site

Yeah i kinda like it

This site is where I have people to talk too... :feelsbadman:

unfortunately I think im burned out. i used to be able to spend a decent amount of time and posts but i cant be bothered to now

unfortunately I think im burned out. i used to be able to spend a decent amount of time and posts but i cant be bothered to now

Ahhhhh right try looksmax.org that place still has me addicted the roasts and autism is funnier tbh

Same

Ahhhhh right try looksmax.org that place still has me addicted the roasts and autism is funnier tbh
might get back there. haven't been on in a while

Looksmax is so annoying. How do cope over there?

looksmax.org is much more addictive but i had to leave because i shit you not i spent nearly every single of every hour on that site
That sounds really addictive. I just don't really like anything any more and find it hard to be addicted to anything. I just feel a heavy Anhedonia as I just fake my smile through life. I get little enjoyment from my Hobbies, I even feel pain because of them at times, but I do them anyway. They are some useful skills at the end of the day. Martial Arts, Archery, keeping a good physical body.. it's good to feel a little endorphin rush every now and then.
Clown world tbh. :feelsbadman:

That sounds really addictive. I just don't really like anything any more and find it hard to be addicted to anything. I just feel a heavy Anhedonia as I just fake my smile through life. I get little enjoyment from my Hobbies, I even feel pain because of them at times, but I do them anyway. They are some useful skills at the end of the day. Martial Arts, Archery, keeping a good physical body.. it's good to feel a little endorphin rush every now and then.

Clown world tbh. :feelsbadman:

It's like prime lookism the damn autists live in my head rent free but lookism was even more addictive

Incels.co >>>>> looksmax.org