Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This site is a treasure that must be preserved

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
So many little blackpill facts, insights into dating or women or just interesting opinions and ideas. IT is probably working day and night to try and have this site destroyed by going after the site server/providers, but this site is a veritable goldmine of blackpill truth.

We are the pioneers of blackpill, in couple of decades when majority of men on planet become incels they will look at the archives of this site and treasure it as an ancient relic, they will refer to us as the wise founding fathers.

So much info was lost when the original /r/incels and then braincels were closed.

This forum is future UN heritage site.

People should use websites like archive.is or web.archive.org more often.

the wise founding fathers.
source.gif

So much info was lost when the original /r/incels and then braincels were closed.
Was there any mirror or archive of reddit incels?

they will carefully study all of our antonio banderas and nicholas cage gif exchanges thinking it's some kind of a secret language or code that transcends these realms and which will reveal the hidden and most brutal truths of the blackpill.

they will carefully study all of our antonio banderas and nicholas cage gif exchanges thinking it's some kind of a secret language or code that transcends these realms and which will reveal the hidden and most brutal truths of the blackpill.
tenor.gif

I will preserve this sight in formaldehyde! In a clear jar so i can look at it on my desk!

Sure, it's a treasure now... But just wait until it becomes rarer! Then i will double my investment!

There was gold posts in Puahate, sluthate, lookism also

people in the future will find so much knowledge here

This site is comforting to me, I only wish I joined earlier.

Incel tears is already doing a good job archiving it for us

Incel tears is already doing a good job archiving it for us

That's some 4D Chess going on here. They also will never wipe that archives as reddit loves cucks like that so it's probably the safest place to store all our shit.

We are the pioneers of blackpill, in couple of decades when majority of men on planet become incels they will look at the archives of this site and treasure it as an ancient relic, they will refer to us as the wise founding fathers.
Based :dab:

it's the most retarded site oat

Where did all redditcels go? I was one of them. I started using r/celouts and then r/JustBeWhite and now sometimes r/shortcels. The memes were fucking next level and jokes best you'd ever see on the interet. This sub is just recycled blackpill shit tbh. Pretty boring, but I've had no choice but to use this site since r/braincels was banned.

Inevitably this site will get nuked like 8ch was, or shut down like Return of Kings did. The best we can do is submit threads we like to archive.org or archive.is

Ideally if we could program a bot to archive ALL threads which haven't had activity in a week (no point spamming the archives) this would be good, rather than rely on manual transmission.

This site will disappear in 2024 when most of the world gets offended by any and everything making the slight hint of anything not positive will be removed and the history will be destroyed.
Prepare things that needs to be saved as darker times are coming.

This site will only grow in popularity as more and more men are incels

So many little blackpill facts, insights into dating or women or just interesting opinions and ideas. IT is probably working day and night to try and have this site destroyed by going after the site server/providers, but this site is a veritable goldmine of blackpill truth.
I wonder how many times they've tried to DOS the site. Sriddies lmao

I want to be recognised as a wise old sage.

people in the future will find so much knowledge here
half true tbh, this site is 50% retarded meme garbage volcel cope and 50% brutal cold harsh true blackpills
If you stick to the blackpill science section you will be fine