Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This site is a big blackpill on teenage love.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I've been digging up Greek forums and websites lately in order to see if there is any difference betweed "traditional" and "western" values.

I knew about this forum for a while, I've been a member since 2017, but I never paid much attention to this specific subforum there is:

https://www.ftou.gr/forum/topics.asp?f=7

I am not gonna translate the posts because it's a ton of low effort posts asking about sex basically.

Male to female presence is 80:20 and the posters are usually at highschool age (13-17)

It resembles virtual teen forums in a way.

What made much impression on me because of how fucking degenerate some of these fucking questions are:

About male friends jerking each other's cock, doing deepthroat until the girl pukes, cuckold fetish, females using strapon to fuck males ect.

Keep in mind that those were the people you used to attend the class with every day in school.

I never heard about those stuff until I was introduced to them on the internet, nowadays teens are so far ahead, I might get knowledge-mogged by 14 year olds.

I have lost so many experiences in life, I need to re-do the last 7-8 years of my life tbh. I need to load my life from highschool and after. With a better face.

lve translated your forum and most of the subjects are about penis size

teen love is really all that matters

dating past that age is like digging in the dumpster and catching diseases while feeling disgusted

dating past that age is like digging in the dumpster and catching diseases while feeling disgusted

lve translated your forum and most of the subjects are about penis size
A lot of them are. As I said its 80:20 male female and mostly teens asking about sex

A lot of them are. As I said its 80:20 male female and mostly teens asking about sex
I've had it with foids using the internet tbh. They should be banned.

Right on the money with that sentence. I wish I can save it.

If you miss it, it is over, you will be irreparably damaged, nothing will be able to fix it, nothing, never, ever, over.