Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site has the potential to be great and yet its shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
With almost all the reddit subs banned (cuckswithout balls is prolly going to get banned soon), this site has the opportunity to become more than what it is now. A beacon of light for ugly men all over the world who have no other place to vent. And yet i have a feeling it will never become this.

Too many fakecels and low IQ shitposters.

Cope. fakecels are 15% of the forum at MOST. realistically more like 5-10%

Ban the postmaxxers :feelsLSD:

Who cares. I'll still die a virgin

An average Joe would be incel in 2020 (right now) because of foid hypergamy for Chads. In 2025 Chads will be posting here as Foids are only going for Terachads.

90% of users here are genuine. Only about 10% are fakecels. Still a much better forum than subs on cuckit that get banned every couple of months

90% of users here are genuine. Only about 10% are fakecels. Still a much better forum than subs on cuckit that get banned every couple of months
Tbh. Plus it’s a great spot to vent

An average Joe would be incel in 2020 (right now) because of foid hypergamy for Chads. In 2025 Chads will be posting here as Foids are only going for Terachads.
Good point. Might explain why some perceive others as fakecels

Tbh. Plus it’s a great spot to vent
The best thing is that it can’t even be shut down by fbi cucks either since it’s domain isn’t American or from any soy country

Good point. Might explain why some perceive others as fakecels
The hypergamy train knows zero limits. In 2030 Gigachad would be posting here while we are sent to automated gas chambers and ovens.

:lul::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah:

The best thing is that it can’t even be shut down by fbi cucks either since it’s domain isn’t American or from any soy country
I didn’t know that. Thank Jesus for our high IQ devs

Any suggestions?

I have a few.

1. Make the vetting process less strict so more ppl are let in. They can be banned later if they turn out to be imposters.
2. Ban all fakecels, no fkin exceptions based on no of posts, etc
3. Warn shitposters. Idiots who add no value other than "Cope" or "mogs me" should be given a 20% warning.

Last edited:
Reddit is a fucking meme

E32133C5 172A 4D65 AE2A D1FADEAC945D

shitskin nigger cope

Because the number of posts on an obscure forum meant for lonely virgins is of little importance. On the other hand, you can contribute with high IQ content. Quality over quantity.

I am not joking. In 2020 right now a 2/10 landwhale foid SMVmogs 8/10 Chad. Imagine a Becky would do.

I know you're speaking facts. The way u worded it was funny to me

basically this, no human being ever would waste multiple hours of his life in a website like this if they had a gf

If by the definition of “sex Havers” I would say it’s at least 10%, if by definition of 6/10 or higher, I would say at least 20%.

The hypergamy train knows zero limits. In 2030 Gigachad would be posting here while we are sent to automated gas chambers and ovens.
True. That’s the day I fear given I hadn’t roped yet.
I didn’t know that. Thank Jesus for our high IQ devs
Thats why I was hesitant about joining here at first since I thought the only reason it was up was so the fbi could look here. Luckily it is because the admins are high iq and decided to base the domain somewhere else

Last edited:
I'm here to make incels.co great again

Possibly. They let that one exist coz a foid is a mod. But i have a feeling a ban is coming soon.
That’s actually hilarious. Everyone there are all cucks. Only a couple are actual incels.

It's a bacon of hope

I doubt sexhaving normies will go out of their way to make an account just to shitpost here, most people seem to be genuine.

@Ropemaxx why 1%?
lol i dno tbh. I doubt anyone who legit has sex would find any fullfilment in using this site.

fuck a girl or waste time on a forum about blackpill, hmm.

first of all, no sex haver cares about blackpill, because its not even a blackpill to them

lol i dno tbh. I doubt anyone who legit has sex would find any fullfilment in using this site.

fuck a girl or waste time on a forum about blackpill, hmm.

first of all, no sex haver cares about blackpill, because its not even a blackpill to them
fair point tbh.

Maybe fakecel % seem overblown because whenever one gets exposed (like @insomnac and others) it gets lots of attention