Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this site has been up for 3 months and people have 5k+ scores how the fuck

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
thats 55+ posts daily you niggas really are ldaring hard

my bad 4 months but still

its easy for neetcels imo, u can literally just sit on computer for 16 hours at least and just post all day, still a crazy good effort ngl. But for us workcels, its over for us, in life and in incels.is posting,

I am not even a neet lol

The true god of this forum is Kointo

yea idk how they do it tbh

I mean, I'm pretty new. I'm neet too, so you can number me to figure out average. But 5k sounds high. I think I was around 5k on the WoW forums and that was over a few years.

I was banned for 2 weeks becauss of schoolwork

I mean, I'm pretty new. I'm neet too, so you can number me to figure out average. But 5k sounds high. I think I was around 5k on the WoW forums and that was over a few years.
astounding o:

What do you find so difficult about it?

If you have been here for 3 months and dont have over 1000 posts it proves you have a life and purpose.

If you have been here for 3 months and dont have over 1000 posts it proves you have a life and purpose.
Cope. It just means you're a subhuman who delves more into copes than blackpill.

Still below 5K but close.
I remember how in the early 2000s a high post count was highly indicative of a neet life when there were no mobiles with internet yet and you could only do that from your desktop PC.
On some sites I would even be careful not to post during working hours to avoid having to justify myself. Then smartphones appeared and it became the counter argument to anyone trying to accuse you of being a basement dwelling neet.