Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site has become slow and boring!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Since so many users have been banned it became kinda slow and boring tbh.

yes bro, no reason why it should take 36 minutes for someone to finally respond to this thread :feelscry::feelsrope:

Is the site dying?

True wish I would've joined this site earlier ngl.

True wish I would've joined this site earlier ngl.
same,tbh.
By 2019 the site had already slowed down and a lot of the best users were already gone.

We need another sniffles tbh

Dont care, if somebody is exposed as being a fakecel larper they need to be banned. If youre "just here for the memes and not actually incel" then fuck off to lookism or misc

What do you like about sniffles?He never stood out to me that much,just seemed like the usual postmaxxer.
He made 500 posts per day, thats a lot of content.

JFL if you still browse this site.

Well, if someone breaks the rules then they get banned. Perma banned if they break the rules enough. The mods and admins aren’t gonna favourite anyone. It sucks when someone decent gets banned but like I said, mods and admins aren’t gonna do this favouritism stuff so it’s fair.

Well, if someone breaks the rules then they get banned. Perma banned if they break the rules enough. The mods and admins aren’t gonna favourite anyone. It sucks when someone decent gets banned but like I said, mods and admins aren’t gonna do this favouritism stuff so it’s fair.
You should be really careful then. I already saw you posting a low effort reply in inceldom disscussions.

All things sadly come to an end.

It's almost the end for this site. Most users' names are orange and red here which is proof enough.
When I joined this site newcels were hated a lot.
Now newcels are desperately needed and should be welcomed.
Also users like @catfishman23 are just missing.

I come here virtually every day

can't say we deserve any less

Missing? He got banned because he bragged about fucking 35 foids
His videos were fun.
BTW anything here counts as bragging.
Telling how you try to ascend? Warning.
Telling how you get friendzoned all the time? Warning.

Dont care, if somebody is exposed as being a fakecel larper they need to be banned. If youre "just here for the memes and not actually incel" then fuck off to lookism or misc
this place is supposed to be fun bro or whats the point?

We need another sniffles tbh
Agreed. I don't know if anyone can reach his level of postmaxxing, though. He had over 1,200 posts by his fourth day.

Free @Grotesque @Ritalincel and @Sniffles ngl and every other bannedcel

I remember the late spring of 2018 when I first stumbled upon this place. life was actually better for me then it is now.