Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site feels dead today

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★★★
Just me or others feeling this? Hard to believe that an incel site would be inactive on a Saturday.

I feel dead today

It is usually less active on saturdays. Many users still have social lives. I barely do, but I often go to our cabin on weekends and maintain the land, so that is why I am less active on weekends

I just got in yesterday and noticed low activity. I thought it was just because that's how it always was.

I just got in yesterday and noticed low activity. I thought it was just because that's how it always was.
It usually is like this. Less active on weekends, and less active at night in USA

Sorry sweaty, you're not entitled to an active forum

It is cool having a cabin. Your parents own it?
Was my parents' cabin and my dad and I maintained it together while my mother didn't do any work there. Ever since my father sadly passed away, my mother owns the place and I do around 90% of the work out there. She helps a bit.

It is usually less active on saturdays. Many users still have social lives. I barely do, but I often go to our cabin on weekends and maintain the land, so that is why I am less active on weekends
I dont even have any at all, just by barely having one you already mog me mang.

I'm an employedcel and universitycel so I can't be active on the weekdays. :feelsrope:
brutal as educationcel, at least you have lots of free time as long as you arent a nog with your work.

also 165, on weekdays ive seen 200 something active.

brutal as educationcel, at least you have lots of free time as long as you arent a nog with your work.
Subtly condition your male students to not value women.

What r u going to do brother
A basic medical job. Nothing special. I did a 3 month certification program for it and was gonna start in September 2023, but I had a hip injury that needed surgery and took 6 months to recover (it still isn't even right and never will be sadly). Have to start soon before I forget everything

Subtly condition your male students to not value women.
I mean im a student, not teacher, still stuck for one more year in HS because parents enrolled me one year late. (Im 18)

Doesn't help mods keep banning our entertainment : /

A basic medical job. Nothing special. I did a 3 month certification program for it and was gonna start in September 2023, but I had a hip injury that needed surgery and took 6 months to recover (it still isn't even right and never will be sadly). Have to start soon before I forget everything
I currently work at a medical laboratory and plan to eventually MCATmaxx but for the love of G*d :)feelshmm:) please check the gender ratio of the place you will work at. Women are so insufferable.

I currently work at a medical laboratory and plan to eventually MCATmaxx but for the love of G*d :)feelshmm:) please check the gender ratio of the place you will work at. Women are so insufferable.
give them ANY position of authority and they will be narcisstic pieces of shit.

Sounds like a cool job you are doing. For me, the gender ratio is probably gonna be pretty bad. I actually have a friend who works a similar job, and he isn't even an incel and has a wife and kid, but even he finds the women awful and insufferable to work with. Imagine how bad it would be for a guy like me.

give them ANY position of authority and they will be narcisstic pieces of shit.
THIS. You wouldn't believe how disgusting women become in the workplace when given authority and they will continue pushing until a more dominant male puts them in their place. It doesn't have to be a "chad", just a guy with authority and competence. The amount of times I've seen docile men just let women push them around because of fear of being called sexist is astonishing which is not entirely ill-conceived.

I put in 300+ non sewer high effort posts and a HIGH IQ somali thread today

Be grateful

THIS. You wouldn't believe how disgusting women become in the workplace when given authority and they will continue pushing until a more dominant male puts them in their place. It doesn't have to be a "chad", just a guy with authority and competence. The amount of times I've seen docile men just let women push them around because of fear of being called sexist is astonishing which is not entirely ill-conceived.
99.9% of toilets arent even capable of handling authority without becoming pieces of shit.

Sounds like a cool job you are doing. For me, the gender ratio is probably gonna be pretty bad. I actually have a friend who works a similar job, and he isn't even an incel and has a wife and kid, but even he finds the women awful and insufferable to work with. Imagine how bad it would be for a guy like me.
I have learned to verbalmaxx and roast the foids back. There was this foid yapping about how she's going to "grow out of this job and get a PhD" but was having trouble with simple laboratory analysis so I told her, "I'm sure the PhD problems will be much more complicated than this". It took the bitch 10 seconds to realize what I was saying and found her being insecure the whole day. Shut that bitch up for the life of me. I'll tell you this, if you aren't the man of her dreams, she WILL give you shit because she doesn't consider you HUMAN.

I have learned to verbalmaxx and roast the foids back. There was this foid yapping about how she's going to "grow out of this job and get a PhD" but was having trouble with simple laboratory analysis so I told her, "I'm sure the PhD problems will be much more complicated than this". It took the bitch 10 seconds to realize what I was saying and found her being insecure the whole day. Shut that bitch up for the life of me. I'll tell you this, if you aren't the man of her dreams, she WILL give you shit because she doesn't consider you HUMAN.
to them, we are pond scum, they expect us to fuck off and die, to drown and leave the lifeboat for themselves if a ship sank.

That sounds like an insanely good comeback man. The last part is so true sadly. Foids have no respect for men they don't find attractive

It's Thursday... You're so out of touch bro....