Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This site become such a shit site

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
What the fuck is up with you people telling everyone you disagree to kil yourself and sperging out ? This shouldn’t be a place like that

most of you are fucking pathetic actual evil pieces of shits , I’m really dissapointed to see this

leave and this will be a golden forum once again

Exactly. Mentally deranged people can't say anything but "cope". Cope this, cope that. "Low IQ take", said by mouth-breathing retards whose average IQ is 85. Most of these people don't deserve to reproduce.

leave and this will be a golden forum once again
You really couldn’t have said anything else could you? You pathetic piece of shit of a human being

Exactly. Mentally deranged people can't say anything but "cope". Cope this, cope that. "Low IQ take", said by mouth-breathing retards whose average IQ is 85. Most of these people don't deserve to reproduce.
Yeah they are exactly like normie s,most are failed normies too,they really need to get erased from their pathetic existence
What are you so smug and happy about ?