Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This should be modern fashion

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Yor is so freakin hot and sexy I wish lovable cuddly airheads were real.

I like the cute dress
I love this style of dress. Very cute!
I wish more women dressed like this now. I hate promiscuous slutty outfits like booty shorts and thin crop tops. A cute dress mogs any day.

bring back modesty.

total anime death

it's not the dress
it's the looks of the character
she could wear a trash bag and you would think it's cute

case in point, if a man wore the dress you would be disgusted. Does that mean the dress became disgusting when the wearer changed? no of course not

the reason you think it's cute is because a girl is wearing it. The dress is meaningless

Dg22jui 229df4e2 2af7 415e bab2 3facc29d1d9f

I honestly don't get why women don't dress in intresting ways anymore. Cute accessories and cool combinations.

Modern foid fashion consists of white crop tops and blue jeans.

Anime is foid worship

I hate that character. Feminist “femme fatale” bullshit. That whole show too, makes the male main character a sideshow and focuses on the annoying little girl and this cunt.

I hate that character. Feminist “femme fatale” bullshit. That whole show too, makes the male main character a sideshow and focuses on the annoying little girl and this cunt.
Wait what happened?:worryfeels:

Not only cringy, but utterly stupid post as well, weeb fag.

faggot shit

if this bitch existed irl you couldnt have her, why the hell do you care about her outfit

Women should get shamed and be forbidden to wear high heels. Originally only men wore high heels to appear taller, but for some reason the roles were reversed and now only women wear them. Women only wear them to humiliate manlets