Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this shitty logic

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Dude stop with this BS excuse, if we go by your logic, if a Chad lite lives in a country with majority Giga Chads THAT MAKES HIM INCEL

Sorry, inceldom isn't something so circumstantial that just anyone can get the label

He could leave his is state and go to places with lower tier looks, he could leave his country, etc, he chooses not to

If a Chad lite chooses to remain in a Gigachad country and get mogged, he's a retard, he's not incel, he's choosing to stay there and complain because he has a MARTYR COMPLEX
Thanks for stating the obvious, I agree, AND NONE OF THOSE FACTS MAKES HIM INCEL

Like I told you before and you are trying to avoid because you haven't addressed it yet

If we go by your logic, your criteria for incel, THEN EVERYFUCKINGBODY IS INCEL, they just merely need to move to a country (or region) where they get mogged, and poof THEY ARE INCEL NOW

Your criteria is 100% fallacious, its completely illogical

By your logic ALL CHAD LITES GET TO CLAIM INCEL IF THEY MOVE TO A GIGACHAD COUNTRY

That's not how it works, the label makes no sense then at that point

Would you say 7 inches is a small/average dick just because a guy moved to the congo?
So if you live in a country and are incel there, but could get laid in another country, you're not incel, even if you can't afford to move. Not only that, but he argues that someone who is not an incel would move to a tougher country to try and become incel. Just fucking lol, stupid as shit.

At the end of the day it comes down to retarded ethnics who think every white guy is a Chad. Facial flaws don't matter, just have white skin bro!

At the end of the day it comes down to retarded people who think every white guy is a Chad. Facial flaws don't matter, just have white skin bro!

Anyone who actually believes this is a retard.

blkpillpres did jfl. he called san salvador an above average looking fakecel
San is not above average, but he was a trolling piece of shit normie and im glad he's gone.

LOL if JBW theory was true more than half this forum would be Chad and thus not even be here including myself (though I'd probably still be here as a poster since I like you guys ie the community, etc, etc).

San is not above average, but he was a trolling piece of shit normie and im glad he's gone.
I dont know i thought he was a tad below ngl. he had a goofy look to him

He isn't the smartest iqcel tbh