Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This shit meme describes my life

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
For the past 12 years a so, my only memories are me remembering a time when I was sitting on a games console/ or and a PC, but feeling a bit less worse than I did in the current time.

No parties, no muh first kiss/ GF, no losing virginity, no muh teen love.

I used to watch those coming of age movies a lot in my teen years, thinking "yeah one day that's gonna be me. I'm gonna meet a girl and go on this romantic adventure and we will fall for each other". Real :soy::soy: shit I know haha, how delusional I was.

Fast forward to now, and every year has been me pretty much just been me using copium. Oh, and add in wageslaving and substance abuse.

0c2

Can relate to that meme, I miss those years.

Yes...I'd say something similar, but I dislike denigrating myself.

pokemon ditto GIF

This is how I spent my adolescence:

Anon

Kike

For the past 12 years a so, my only memories are me remembering a time when I was sitting on a games console/ or and a PC, but feeling a bit less worse than I did in the current time.

I used to watch those coming of age movies a lot in my teen years, thinking "yeah one day that's gonna be me. I'm gonna meet a girl and go on this romantic adventure and we will fall for each other". Real :soy::soy: shit I know haha, how delusional I was.

Fast forward to now, and every year has been me pretty much just been me using copium. Oh, and add in wageslaving and substance abuse.

View attachment 590461

View attachment 590461
Resonates big time.