Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This shit makes my blood boil really hard.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★

How in the actual fuck can people believe in such bullshit? HOW?
How are you supposed to "be happy" when all people around you want to kill you just because you are an ugly male, and thus making all the things said in this video totally worthless?

And most importantly,
HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOST TEEN LOVE?!

Let's not even talk about the comments under the video.

Apparently, nobody wants me dead, i just repulse people with my looks.

Apparently, nobody wants me dead, i just repulse people with my looks.
They want you dead inside, they won't tell it directly.

They want you dead inside, they won't tell it directly.
I want whole modern humanity dead, so it doesn't matter. Chads are still happy fucking foids, depsite i don't want them to. Normies and their insigninicant thoughts are beyond the event horizon for me.

The guy who made the video and the people commenting probably have intimate relationships.

I want whole modern humanity dead, so it doesn't matter. Chads are still happy fucking foids, depsite i don't want them to. Normies and their insigninicant thoughts are beyond the event horizon for me.
Sure, most of us want that as well.
However, they will survive buddy. But you won't. That's what is important to remember.

The guy who made the video and the people commenting probably have intimate relationships.
This seems logical, after all.

they will survive
How is that? They will die too, eventually. If you talk about more spiritual "dead inside" thing, i wasn't even born inside, so i don't even care about dying.

This shit is such cancer. If we made this video people would tell us were edgy autists that don't know anything about life because were ugly. Everything is facial bones and skin quality.

How is that? They will die too, eventually. If you talk about more spiritual "dead inside" thing, i wasn't even born inside, so i don't even care about dying.
No, it's no about being "dead inside".
They will eradicate all ugly males one day or another, it is already in process tbh. Only good looking people will be able to continue breeding in the future.
We are going to die, and us only.

This shit is such cancer. If we made this video people would tell us were edgy autists that don't know anything about life because were ugly. Everything is facial bones and skin quality.
Very high IQ. Indeed. If you are a good looking male, everything you do will be perceived as "inspirational", even if it's cringy as fuck.
If you are bad looking male, at best it's stupid, at worst it's creepy.

They will eradicate all ugly males one day or another, it is already in process tbh. Only good looking people will be able to continue breeding in the future.
I live in relatively uncucked country for now, so doubt this time will come when i'm still live, as i'm not planning to live past 35-40 years anyway, until i get tons of money to reverse the effects of oldceling.

No, it's no about being "dead inside".

Very high IQ. Indeed. If you are a good looking male, everything you do will be perceived as "inspirational", even if it's cringy as fuck.
If you are bad looking male, at best it's stupid, at worst it's creepy.
:chad: don't be a slave to the system bro just be happy and don't do something you don't enjoy.

What the fuck is this video. If you have no talent for the things you enjoy or if the things you enjoy don't make money, then you have to wage slave for something you don't like. There's nothing you can do.

I live in relatively uncucked country for now, so doubt this time will come when i'm still live, as i'm not planning to live past 35-40 years anyway, until i get tons of money to reverse the effects of oldceling.
You are really lucky then.

:chad: don't be a slave to the system bro just be happy and don't do something you don't enjoy.

What the fuck is this video. If you have no talent for the things you enjoy or if the things you enjoy don't make money, then you have to wage slave for something you don't like. There's nothing you can do.
You are beyond right.

Normies cant understand our problems. Its okay i feel u :feelstrash: give me teenage love :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just resign yourself to fate. Fuck life. Ldaring is the ultimate protest to life's injustice. Just LDAR for life bro.

i am sooo motivated now!!:soy:

Normies cant understand our problems. Its okay i feel u :feelstrash: give me teenage love :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
WE LOST IT! THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY GOD DAMN
WHY WON'T THEY UNDERSTAND

This guys advice is retarded even to normal people. Reality is you have very little control in what goes on in your life, most people don't have the luxury of waiting around till they find a "job they love" or any of that shit. Honestly just sounds like shit written by the usual upper middle class kiddies who got everything handed to them by their parents who have no concept of what it's like to have to start right at the bottom.
This exactly.
It's already untrue for normies, so I don't expect it to work for us.

Just resign yourself to fate. Fuck life. Ldaring is the ultimate protest to life's injustice. Just LDAR for life bro.
Indeed. We have no real control, as @mental_out already explained above.

i am sooo motivated now!!:soy:
I legit loled a bit tbh.

JFL at this normie nigger

"Prince Ea" JFL at taking advice from a normalnigger.

it really amazed me seeing that the life of so many people is based on something so subjective as "happiness".
I guess we really live in another dimension.

I have happiness envy.

those type of vids are such bs, i hate all motivational speakers so much, all they say is nothing but bluepilled lies

JFL at this normie nigger
He is so fucking low IQ that's not even funny

"Prince Ea" JFL at taking advice from a normalnigger.

Only cucks would take advice from a guy like him, superior looking males do know this guy says pure bullshit lmao.

it really amazed me seeing that the life of so many people is based on something so subjective as "happiness".
I guess we really live in another dimension.
Because of our suffering, we are outside of their bonds.
I'm even starting to wonder if something as subjective as "happiness" is even a thing. It's so subjective that I would even consider it to be too subjective to be real.

I have happiness envy.
See above tbh

those type of vids are such bs, i hate all motivational speakers so much, all they say is nothing but bluepilled lies
Exactly, and this is why they deserve to be imprisoned.

This nigger thinks he is so enlightened and wise.

How in the actual fuck can people believe in such bullshit? HOW?
How are you supposed to "be happy" when all people around you want to kill you just because you are an ugly male, and thus making all the things said in this video totally worthless?

And most importantly,

Let's not even talk about the comments under the video.

JFL at muh teen love cope. KYS.

Some people will reject the truth at all costs if it allows them to cope.