Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This shit actually happened to me

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBsHPLZ4GM

Foids thinking you're interested in them while you're really just being barely social in the first place, or just watching the void and they happen to be in that direction ... All that just to reject you, while you asked nothing.

Happened to me so many times that one day I decided to reverse the trend. I was in the street with some inkel friends (based) and a foid came to us asking for a phone (not a phone number, a phone). She probably needed to call Chad for their date tonight and she somehow managed to lose her phone, idk. She had a eastern EUrope accent and was quite literally a Stacey, but still, she was so desperate that she needed to ask a bunch of sub8 trucels for a pitiful phone.

I don't know why but in this moment I sperged out and screamed "What the hell do you want ???" making ppl around looking at us. I was kinda drunk ngl. She freaked out and leaved. Best moment. Later a friend told me he was surprized of my reaction, he didn't think I would have the guts to low inhib maXx like that.

I slept well that night, and I hope she couldn't call Chad, or steal my phone lol.

Last edited:
This will make you low inhibition if you aren't already.

Bruh. A foid once passed besides me, looked at me, and just said "EWWWWWW" .

I guess it was my ugly personality radiating.

I don't miss university precisely because of this. This place is full of feminist scumbags, trying hard to pretend they are the local badass Stacey while they're just random 5/10 npc n°5236. They always find a way to insult a beta male who just has the audacity to breath the same air as them.

Wish I could sperg more irl so people won’t rip me off as often

Wish I could sperg more irl so people won’t rip me off as often
Just go out in public while having your braincels totally destroyed by psychoactive drugs. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Works great for me tbh

Should have accidentally stamped on the bitches face