Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This shit about ER and similar "incel killers" pisses me off like nothing fucking else

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 55m

Do you see it? Under "Motive".

Perceived sexual and societal rejection. Perceived.

Go find the sharpest broken glass bottle and promptly insert it in your asshole while I kick your throat with a steel toe boot, please.

PERCEIVED? Oh golly, I am so glad it was just in his head!! I'm sure that all the times he was pushed around, bullied, excluded and made fun of were just fictional inventions in his head because, you know, he just heard plain English wrong, or misinterpreted being pushed into a locker because it was actually a really funny joke, and he just happened to miss the girls giving him a chance and they definitely weren't all on the arms of men wholly and profoundly opposite of him.

Look, I get it, ER's not a great exemplar of this point because he didn't actually ask any girl out, but that does absolutely not mean he wasn't societally rejected. Yes, he is an unreliable narrator in his manifesto, but there are enough corroborating pieces of evidence in emails between his parent and ER's private diary being leaked that show he was a bullied autist. And they apply this bullshit to all incels. "They're just perceiving their rejection."

This is why there will never be any point in engaging in good faith with anyone who isn't completely blackpilled. The life of an incel is so incomprehensibly difficult and completely foreign and alien to anyone who hasn't actually experienced it, it's so outside their comprehension or ability to fathom that they cannot possibly concieve of the fact that you're not completely lying about your entire life's trajectory, your core most painful issue in life, and everything you've done to try to change it.

Gas normies. They're not even human. They can not empathise with us, it is beyond their capability. They see your profound suffering as a sacred cause to grind you under their boot heel, because you're lying after all and just a hateful perverted bigot who deserves everything he got.

Fuck this world.

Last edited:
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 16h 46m
Fuck this world yeahh.

Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
26d 6h 28m
Elliot had his head taped to a table by bullies. That has to be painful and humiliating. Being stuck there at the mercy of people who treat you like dirt

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 55m
BladingEagle said:
Elliot had his head taped to a table by bullies. That has to be painful and humiliating. Being stuck there at the mercy of people who treat you like dirt
I've had similar things happen. In Grade 8 I was physically lifted by my bullies and tossed outside the fence of the school yard, and that is just one example. But hey, the good news is this was all just perceived! It was all in my and Elliot's heads.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 18h 2m
Yea perceived My Ass , fucking aphatetic retards.

They wont live 1 month in Our fucking Shoes ,

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 55m
Izayacel said:

They are so weak.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
ScornedStoic said:
This is why there will never be any point in engaging in good faith with anyone who isn't completely blackpilled. The life of an incel is so incomprehensibly difficult and completely foreign and alien to anyone who hasn't actually experienced it, it's so outside their comprehension or ability to fathom that they cannot possibly concieve of the fact that you're not completely lying about your entire life's trajectory, your core most painful issue in life, and everything you've done to try to change it.

They can not empathise with us, it is beyond their capability. They see your profound suffering as a sacred cause to grind you under their boot heel, because you're lying after all and just a hateful perverted bigot who deserves everything he got.

NordicManlet

NordicManlet

Greycel
5h 54m
lol yeah as a guy you might aswell just keep it all inside because people will don’t treat you the same at all.It a far girl says she got rejected over her weight nobody says anything, you can see it often on reddit. A short guy? It’s not your height it’s your personality. You were probably creepy. You had no confidence. Don’t blame your height.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
163d 20h 55m
NordicManlet said:
lol yeah as a guy you might aswell just keep it all inside because people will don’t treat you the same at all.It a far girl says she got rejected over her weight nobody says anything, you can see it often on reddit. A short guy? It’s not your height it’s your personality. You were probably creepy. You had no confidence. Don’t blame your height.
It's always your fault. BoOtStRaPs

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
34d 7h 32m
NordicManlet said:
THIS! So much of this. God, the hypocrisy...

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 29m
ScornedStoic said:
Gas normies. They're not even human. They can not empathise with us, it is beyond their capability. They see your profound suffering as a sacred cause to grind you under their boot heel, because you're lying after all and just a hateful perverted bigot who deserves everything he got.
Gymcelled @Gymcelled made a thread recently about this

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
26d 13h 6m
ScornedStoic said:
View attachment 448471

Do you see it? Under "Motive".

Perceived sexual and societal rejection. Perceived.

Go find the sharpest broken glass bottle and promptly insert it in your asshole while I kick your throat with a steel toe boot, please.

PERCEIVED? Oh golly, I am so glad it was just in his head!! I'm sure that all the times he was pushed around, bullied, excluded and made fun of were just fictional inventions in his head because, you know, he just heard plain English wrong, or misinterpreted being pushed into a locker because it was actually a really funny joke, and he just happened to miss the girls giving him a chance and they definitely weren't all on the arms of men wholly and profoundly opposite of him.

Look, I get it, ER's not a great exemplar of this point because he didn't actually ask any girl out, but that does absolutely not mean he wasn't societally rejected. Yes, he is an unreliable narrator in his manifesto, but there are enough corroborating pieces of evidence in emails between his parent and ER's private diary being leaked that show he was a bullied autist. And they apply this bullshit to all incels. "They're just perceiving their rejection."

Fuck this world.
That is just another way of Marginalizing and Dismissing people's problems, It is a way to avoid addressing the real issue and to try and put the blame back onto the person, "it's all perception", As if me putting rose-colored glasses is going to change the fact that I am an Incel, Who is going to die alone, Who constantly got the shit end of the stick, and got mocked and bullied whenever I was in one of these fucking "Social Circles".

That is a insult these media and normie trash thrown at him after he died to further dismiss everything he has done, pathetic.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★
22d 18h 41m
Classic victim-blaming from libtards. But what else can you expect from those turds?

G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
7d 18h 59m
Who cares? Not like we can do anything about it now other than venting on some obscure forum on the internet. If we had taken action and murdered our bullies when we were younger we would've gotten a slap on the wrist. Only thing we can do is cope until the rope.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 16m
They will always deny the truth and blame the victim.

Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
67d 5h 14m
Izayacel said:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
19d 17h 2m
It had relation to being bullied, water is wet.

Normies are evil for purposefully denying things like this.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 17h 11m
ScornedStoic said:

Fuck this world
Based af post
Of Manlets and Men said:
Classic victim-blaming from libtards. But what else can you expect from those turds?

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★
70d 22h 38m
I read that same phrase somewhere else and it was ragefuel. Why face real societal problems when everything is in your head.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
Tbh ER was cucked. He believed that being rich and having a good car will get him foids. Also low K/D
Tbh ER was cucked. He believed that being rich and having a good car will get him foids. Also low K/D

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
29d 2h 45m
No mention of the discrimination he suffered as a HAPA?
No mention of the bullying and harassment he suffered for years?

Disgusting. He just hated women out of the blue and for no reason?
:society: gut wrenching.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8