Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This scene summarizes western civilization perfectly.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Amid this chaos, incels are the only ones who have kept a level of sanity. We're like the band that continues to play while everything is going to hell around them.

Amid this chaos, incels are the only ones who have kept a level of sanity. We're like the band that continues to play while everything is going to hell around them.

Would give my left arm and a leg and be born into a middle class white family than to be born in any Islamic 1 even with a billion foids just never I value my independence and freedom

looks like those people ran out of time

out of maritime

Would give my left arm and a leg and be born into a middle class white family than to be born in any Islamic 1 even with a billion foids just never I value my independence and freedom

Those are my exact sentiments —- the only difference is that in my case, switch the word ‘Islamic’ for ‘Hispanic’

Those are my exact sentiments —- the only difference is that in my case, switch the word ‘Islamic’ for ‘Hispanic’

Dude i feel ya

Supreme Gentlemen it has been a privilege shitposting with you tonight too. :dab:

May we meet in incel Valhalla again once all this shit is finally over.

We know we're doomed. The normies still scramble with their monkey brains, thinking they can change what awaits them.
Great comparison.