Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This ricecel based boyo is opposite of Orlando fags.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
its fuckin over for this guy, thanks for sharing

SHIT FACE
SHIT SKIN
SHIT ETHNICITY
SHIT VOICE
PROBABLY MANLET
AUTIST AF

More people like him will not be aborted unfortunately. I can feel how much he hates women.

Last edited:
its fuckin over for this guy, thanks for sharing

SHIT FACE
SHIT SKIN
SHIT ETHNICITY
SHIT VOICE
PROBABLY MANLET
AUTIST AF

More people like him will not be aborted unfortunately. I can feel how much he hates women.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Now that's a truecel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1eJIommcnk

This video is fuckin great. Is he a member here?

I can't believe the ricecel he's roasting thinks this is a sexy photo
2022 06 25 03 03 08 Ricecel ascends to Super Saiyan 2 blackpill blackpilled   YouTube   Brave

He looks like he's gonna meticulously choloroform a bitch and rape her in a wuhan lab

Last edited:
Brutal. Most bluepillers looking at his face would think that he is not all that bad looking.

But the truth is, he is VERY bad looking according to foids. He is a very ethnic looking south east asian male. His 5'0 oompa loompa looksmatch is with some 5'9 white guy.

Exactly. Women are controlled by their instincts and we are not what makes women feel "I want to have Sex with you".

But the truth is, he is VERY bad looking according to foids. He is a very ethnic looking south east asian male. His 5'0 oompa loompa looksmatch is with some 5'9 white guy.
at my work, there's a 4'11 junglewhore filipina whose dating a 6'2 white guy

i immediately thought of them when i read this lol

"the heart doesn't want you" Brutal.

holy shit his pfp is fucking Mowgli from jungle book and his username is shiftry
jfl i'm glad i discovered another based ricecel youtuber. :feelscomfy:

"i dont care if you graduate from MIT, if you are not a chad she will not like you"