Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This retarded TRP gymcel thinks women are getting scared of him and flinching because of his high SMV

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This gymcel is so repulsive that just his presence is more than enough to cause a vibe of scare, intimidation and insecurity among women.

All the women close to his vicinity try to cover themselves and flinch. But this retarded motherfucker is thinking women are acting that way because they are attracted to him.

Just look at his coping mechanism:

Muscularity = High Testosterone, therefore...
High Testosterone = He's an above average horny guy, therefore....
Above average horny guy = better cover up my chest so he won't leer at me.
In other words, the muscularity and testosterone are signaling certain clues to others. Make any sense?

JFL @ this gymcel moron. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"she maced me and called the cops on me bro. must be a shit test."

hes sick and needs blackpill therapy

Just sad, maybe one day he will understand no amount of muscle can save his ugly face/short height and come join us in this forum.

Dumb fuck most people in the gym are muscly. With your logic, that means most have high testosterone too. And high test = horny.
Women wear the tighest leggings or shortest shorts to the gym so your logic is flawed.

He’s fucking retarded,the muscles have gone to his head.

Then those police took me to jail just to do some hamstering. The three of the inmates were giving me IOI then they engaged in kino escalation with me and I ended being F closed by them. Gosh never knew sidebar could be this helpful.
hes sick and needs blackpill therapy
But I think he won't be able to swallow it, he needs to take it through his muscly butt hole.

Last edited:
LOL another great thecuckpill cope

Just sad, maybe one day he will understand no amount of muscle can save his ugly face/short height and come join us in this forum.
Bad that I am banned from that sub because of my intensive missionary work that I used to do there. He is a citizen of incelistan.

I got to give credit to some of the comments on that question keeping it real though.

They locked me up for 5 years bro. When i get out that bitch will be waiting for me with her legs spread :lul:

They locked me up for 5 years bro. When i get out that bitch will be waiting for me with her legs spread :lul:
That shit test went way too long bro, it took fucking 5 years man. But I nailed it, I read the side bar.

It is common theme in TRP: some guy goes to gym first time in his life, get noob gains and starts noticing "ioi". Guess what: they are not ioi. People are just wired to detect danger and when you are big you are threat to them so you will be looked on.

im pretty sure even bluepillers know that fouds covering their chest means they want NOTHING to do with you

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that they discuss multiple possibilities and what he needs to do when we all know what was really happening?

Serve him some pure :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Kind of funny they go on about womens ability to rationalise anything (hamstering) but some of them fail to see their own ability to rationalise away their lack of female success to everything and anything except being ugly.

At least some of them aren't delusional though.

Then those police took me to jail just to do some hamstering. The three of the inmates were giving me IOI then they engaged in kino escalation with me and I ended being F closed by them. Gosh never knew sidebar could be this helpful.

But I think he won't be able to swallow it, he needs to take it through his muscly butt hole.
:feelsbaton::feelshmm::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

he was probably a fat NPC in a females eyes and after gymcelling, become some ogre looking retard. how can trp idiots be this deluded?

At least the top comment in that post gets it.

jfl, good thread boyo

he was probably a fat NPC in a females eyes and after gymcelling, become some ogre looking retard. how can trp idiots be this deluded?

Just lift brah:

aOgAAAEudGTtvVBYG1tXueBKtIwbMXXtSnfaPdThjojcglNfYAQ-bDdDKtRMZIzd0srmVcviZqQjXA84oxBNa62QB9hUAm1T1ULZdKmbuUyaEIF9LmkM3RpMBfCXi.jpg

Brutal blackpill top comment there
Basic body language. Girls cover their breasts from men that aren’t attractive to them