Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This reminds me of the advice thread on cucktears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1573043160338.jpg

Loled. It cucks can apply their advices to themselves.

Why yes i went on SS + GOMAD what gave it away?

"Just lift bruh, women love buff dudes".

"Just lift bruh, women love buff dudes".
Being lean makes your muscle harder to notice in clothes. Being fluffy screws up your face. You can't win. Lean is still better from a cost-benefit perspective though.

Just ask a virgin how to get laid theory

Just ask an unemployed person how to get a job theory

Just ask @LastGerman how to get a licence theory

giphy.gif

Damn man, why did you do him like that. oof

Being lean makes your muscle harder to notice in clothes. Being fluffy screws up your face. You can't win. Lean is still better from a cost-benefit perspective though.
When people say lifting without roids is pointless, from a pure aesthetic standpoint they are correct. You either get lean and get a failo of looking small in shirts or bulk and get kinda fat.

I tried lean maxxing, looked like a beanstalk, face only improved by 3% at the cost of looking like a faggot dyel with clothes. So I just gave up, now I am kind of fat at like 15-20 bf but with some muscle so I don't at least look small in shirts.

When people say lifting without roids is pointless, from a pure aesthetic standpoint they are correct. You either get lean and get a failo of looking small in shirts or bulk and get kinda fat.

I tried lean maxxing, looked like a beanstalk, face only improved by 3% at the cost of looking like a faggot dyel with clothes. So I just gave up, now I am kind of fat at like 15-20 bf but with some muscle so I don't at least look small in shirts.
Maybe give it more time? Unless your wrists are below 6 inches, I don't see why you should be a complete DYEL in fitting clothes at low body fat if you've put enough time and intelligent effort into lifting.

Fucking 4chan ip range ban

Maybe give it more time? Unless your wrists are below 6 inches, I don't see why you should be a complete DYEL in fitting clothes at low body fat if you've put enough time and intelligent effort into lifting.
They're about 7.2

im a bit taller so it's harder to fill out Natty. Not impossible though.