Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This religious whore Stacey I know thinks she’s going to heaven

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
There’s this cunt that I follow on Instagram and from my school that always makes IG stories saying abortion should be legal and saying dumb shit like “my body my choice” little does this cunt know that a baby is not a part of her body. It may be made inside her body but it’s still not a part of her body. JFL at this retarded slut thinking it should be okay to throw baby’s in the garbage right after giving birth to them. I heard her say that if a women doesn’t want to take care of a baby and can’t give it away it should be legal to throw the baby in a trash can. I also heard she also lost her virginity when she was a freshman. I think she was only 15 at that time. I also hear that she has had sex with a lot of normies and chads. I hear her flirting with guys in my school all the time. She treats me like shit to. One time I had to sit at her table in class and she made this face of disappointment and put her head down seeing that I had to sit near her. She sure sounds like a religious Christian that’s going to heaven am I right guys :feelskek: I don’t believe in a heaven or hell but if it’s real I hope she burns in the deepest pits of hell for all of eternity. I looked up her Facebook seeing that she’s a religious Christian living with a super religious family. Next time I see another Instagram story of her saying abortion should be legal I will DM her and make a thread of our Instagram conversation.

NO sex before marriage (chads need not apply)

It doesn't matter how well her christian family raised her.. the current society is so poisonous that the only way to preserve the innocence of a christian foid would be to lock her in a cage.

As soon as she get's her hand on a smartphone, the degenerate programming begins hammering her vulnerable weak mind over the course of many years until she caves in and becomes a slut just like all her friends.

In a sense, foids are victims..

Last edited:
is blackmailing her for a bj a possibility, op?.

Many incels here seem to know a lot about normal people irl. Suspicious for a forum that was supposed to be a home for folks with no social life skills.

is blackmailing her for a bj a possibility, op?.

Many incels here seem to know a lot about normal people irl. Suspicious for a forum that was supposed to be a home for folks with no social life skills.
Social skills don’t matter that much really. If chad didn’t have any social skills he would still get laid.

Suspicious for a forum that was supposed to be a home for folks with no social life skills.
There are plenty of people here who are otherwise normal functioning humans, it's just that they're also incel. However I can't say I'm one of them unfortunately.

It doesn't matter how well her christian family raised her.. the current society is so poisonous that the only way to preserve the innocence of a christian foid would be to lock her in a cage.

As soon as she get's her hand on a smartphone, the degenerate programming begins hammering her vulnerable weak mind over the course of many years until she caves in and becomes a slut just like all her friends.

In a sense, foids are victims..
This. No matter how hard you try as a father you will 100% fail in 2019.
Also, even if somehow you are able to get very religious gf or gf from tgird world country there is no hope. Once they step in the west, they are doomed to become sluts.

This. No matter how hard you try as a father you will 100% fail in 2019.
Also, even if somehow you are able to get very religious gf or gf from tgird world country there is no hope. Once they step in the west, they are doomed to become sluts.
Foids in 2019 are sluts by nature

High iq and based

this post is as long as the fucking bible bro

another hypocritical cunt religious femoid....

Religious people are fucking retarded.

most religious ppl are complete hyprocrites, I am certain that the average atheist sins less than the average religious person