Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This rarely happens but it can.

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
My second cousin has been married to his wife since he was 27 and she was 24, hes LEGIT one of the derpiest/most unattractive guys you'll ever see in your life...
-Protruding eyeballs (noticeably)
-5ft7
-Average to below average frame
-Recessed chin
-very small skull
-terrible zygos
He's LEGIT a 2/10... and his wifes LEGIT an 8.5/10

He also has an older brother whos around a 3/10 and his wifes a 7/10.

When i was 17 i actually asked another one of my cousin how they managed to pull that off looking like that, he told me he pretty much daygamed her (she was a receptionist) he spoke to her a few times and made her laugh and then asked her out.. she declined at first but he persisted and said something along the lines of "it's just one date, no biggie" etc etc...
2 years later they're married

This is anecdotal at best i know, but i must stress that all incels SHOULD daygame as a means to ascend...
If you're not either looksmaxing and then hoping to daygame or just outright daygaming you don't want it bad enough

No, you are fake news.

does he have anything going for him? money, high status career, good at talking, etc?

does he have anything going for him? money, high status career, good at talking, etc?
-Good at talking
-High status career, he earns around £105,000 ($145,000) a year

Thats........ about it.

I have seen 5/10 guys with 9/10s and 9/10 guys with 2-3/10s. Never have I seen a 2/10 guy with a gl girls. Actually I have never seen a 2/10 guys with any girl at all.

yeah but she already rode the CC by then + he didn't get to experience teen love which is the only thing that matters, brutal agepill

yeah but she already rode the CC by then + he didn't get to experience teen love which is the only thing that matters, brutal agepill
tbh, considering how hot she was...
VERY likely.
I have seen 5/10 guys with 9/10s and 9/10 guys with 2-3/10s. Never have I seen a 2/10 guy with a gl girls. Actually I have never seen a 2/10 guys with any girl at all.
Yeah i actually stopped in my tracks and HAD to ask someone questions about it...
It was SHOCKING

Congratulations your cousin is a betabuxx and his wife cheats on him

Congratulations your cousin is a betabuxx and his wife cheats on him
Sounds likely, explains why he got married to her....
Whilst another cousin of mine is still single at 33 cause he's a fucking GIGACHAD, the guy has the exact same name as me too... fate is so fucking cruel

Sounds likely, explains why he got married to her....
Whilst another cousin of mine is still single at 33 cause he's a fucking GIGACHAD, the guy has the exact same name as me too... fate is so fucking cruel

Anything is possible... I would prefer to be betabuxx to incel personally, though many disagree with me on that and would probably call me a cuck.

Anything is possible... I would prefer to be betabuxx to incel personally, though many disagree with me on that and would probably call me a cuck.
i'd betabux happily if it was with a woman thats my looksmatch or a point above... and if shes loyal and has a good personality

i'd betabux happily if it was with a woman thats my looksmatch or a point above... and if shes loyal and has a good personality

You have higher standards than I do!

I mean. Its possible. But she must already be into currys and want a guy who wouldnt/couldnt cheat

I mean. Its possible. But she must already be into currys and want a guy who wouldnt/couldnt cheat
No woman is into curries tbh, only curry women are and that's only because interracial marriage is SUPER looked down upon in our community.
Doesn't stop them from fucking tyrones in their youth though.

LEGIT i would if it wasn't my cousin tbh.
But i'll happily PM you a pic considering you're established and i trust you.
alright cool

No woman is into curries tbh, only curry women are and that's only because interracial marriage is SUPER looked down upon in our community.
Doesn't stop them from fucking tyrones in their youth though.
Apparently this supposed 8.5 is. PM me a pic of them together. I gotta see this